- LETTERS. Walker, Shawn // Materials Management in Health Care;Sep2008, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p5
A letter to the editor is presented concerning "Credentialing Conundrum," by Shawn Walker in the September 2008 issue.
- Diverse criteria. Bisht, Upendra // People Management;8/12/2010, p16
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Employers tighten up graduate criteria" in the July 2010 issue.
- Definition of 'college' misleads readers. Merisotis, Jamie // Indianapolis Business Journal;4/16/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 7, p11A
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Not Everyone is College Material," in the April 7, 2012 issue.
- Give "He" the Heave-Ho. Cohen, Steven J. // American Libraries;Oct2006, Vol. 37 Issue 9, p21
A letter to the editor is presented about the qualifications for the technical services head position at Qatar University, published in the August 2006 issue.
- Support for a National Credential. Lindsey, Matt // Journal of Environmental Health;Mar2009, Vol. 71 Issue 7, p64
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the U.S. National Environmental Health Association (NEHA) president's message regarding a national credential published in the December 2008 issue.
- Roadblocks deter today's Einsteins. Aghassi, William J. // Physics Today;Oct2007, Vol. 60 Issue 10, p12
A letter is presented from a reader responding to the article "Why No 'New Einstein?'" from a previous issue.
- Can we do better? Yes. Casassa, Martha // MLO: Medical Laboratory Observer;Sep2007, Vol. 39 Issue 9, p6
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Credentials: What do they really mean?," in the May 2004 issue.
- The Harley Baird case. Moir, M. J. G. // Accountancy;Oct76, Vol. 87 Issue 998, p19
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "One Darned Qualification After Another" in the June 1976 issue of the journal "Accountancy."
- Backbone of the institute. Bond, Alan R. // Accountancy;Dec2006, Vol. 138 Issue 1360, p14
This article is a letter to the editor regarding the October 2006 issue and unqualified accountants.