- Continuity: less than the cost of a checkup. Robertson, Neil // Total Telecom Magazine;Jul2004, p10
Presents a letter to the editor about problems in telecommunications industry.
- NEAR SPACE 2015. Nair, K. K. // Air & Space Power Journal;Fall2006, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p9
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Near Space 2015: A Conceptual Vision of Near-Space Operations," by Maj Mark Steves in the Summer 2006 issue.
- PLUNKETLINE ARTICLE 'MISLEADING'. Rogers, Julie // Kai Tiaki Nursing New Zealand;Jun2006, Vol. 12 Issue 5, p9
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "NZNO backs Plunket's campaign to restore PlunketLine," published in the May 2006 issue of the journal "Kai Tiaki Nursing New Zealand."
- Control mobile data. Roper, Chris // Total Telecom Magazine;Apr2004, p14
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the February 2004 issue of the periodical "Total Telecom Magazine" about the need for wireless and fixed line convergence on mobile services.
- UWB Possibilities. Lucha, Gerald V. // Microwaves & RF;Dec2004, Vol. 43 Issue 12, p13
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Viewpoint: Probing the Possibilities of UWB," by Jack Browne, which discussed issues related to communication systems, published in the December 7, 2004 issue.
- LETTERS. Dennis, Barry // Retail Traffic;Jul2006, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p6
A letter to the editor is presented commenting on the satellite networking which gives access to companies and employees.
- When the beating happened. McGraw, Mike // Columbia Journalism Review;May/Jun1979, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p82
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Up to Date in Kansas City," by George Kennedy in the March/April 1979 issue of "Columbia Journalism Review."
- Towering Inferno. Sommer, Robert C. // Progressive;Jul90, Vol. 54 Issue 7, p5
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Towering Inferno," by Francis J. Flaherty in the June issue concerning the GWEN communications system.
- Time is Money. Peterson, David // New Republic;5/29/89, Vol. 200 Issue 22, p6
Presents a letter to the editor highlighting hazards which stem from the general concentration of power in communication business.