Register systematic reviews
- A study of deliberate self-harm patients attending tertiary care teaching hospitals in south India. Patil, Shailaja; Shivakumar, Chaukimath // Australasian Medical Journal;Jun2011, Vol. 4 Issue 6, p277
A letter to the editor is presented regarding the paucity of systematic reviews on Deliberate Self-Harm (DSH) in India.
- A relevant study was missed in our systematic review on the impact of patient-reported outcomes in clinical practice. Valderas, J. M.; Kotzeva, A.; Espallargues, M.; Guyatt, G.; Ferrans, C. E.; Halyard, M. Y.; Revicki, D. A.; Symonds, T.; Parada, A.; Alonso, J. // Quality of Life Research;Aug2008, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p965
A response to a letter to the editor about the article "The impact of measuring patient-reported outcomes in clinical practice: a systematic review of the literature" in the previously published issue is presented.
- How objective are systematic reviews? Ernst, Edzard // Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine;Mar2003, Vol. 96 Issue 3, p156
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article on the objectivity of systematic reviews by Dr. Linde and Dr. Willich in the January 2003 issue.
- Response to Fuccio et al. Yuhong Yuan; Hunt, Richard H. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Nov2009, Vol. 104 Issue 11, p2853
A response by Yuhong Yuan and colleagues on the comments to their article " Systematic reviews: the good, the bad, and the ugly" in the 2009 issue is presented.
- Was It Really an “Ugly” Meta-Analysis? Fuccio, Lorenzo; Eusebi, Leonardo Henry; Bazzoli, Franco // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Nov2009, Vol. 104 Issue 11, p2853
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article that reviews meta-analysis studies by Yuan and Hunt is presented.
- Response to Bjordal et al. Leaver, Andrew M.; Refshauge, Kathryn M.; Maher, Christopher G.; McAuley, James H. // Journal of Physiotherapy (Australian Physiotherapy Association);2010, Vol. 56 Issue 4, p283
A response by Andrew M. Leaver and colleagues concerning the remarks made by Bjordal and colleagues regarding the errors they made on their systematic review on interventions for neck pain is presented.
- Reporting of Systematic Reviews: The Challenge of Genetic Association Studies. Khoury, Muin J.; Gwinn, Marta; Little, Julian; Higgins, Julian; Ioannidis, John P. A. // PLoS Medicine;Jun2007, Vol. 4 Issue 6, pe211
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Epidemiology and Reporting Characteristics of Systematic Reviews," by D. Moher and colleagues.
- Reporting of Systematic Reviews: Better Software Required. Brogger, Jan // PLoS Medicine;Jun2007, Vol. 4 Issue 6, pe225
A letter to the editor is presented in response to two articles including "Epidemiology and Reporting Characteristics of Systematic Reviews," by D. Moher and colleagues, and the editorial "Many Reviews Are Systematic But Some Are More Transparent and Completely Reported Than Others."
- Correspondence. Matwin, Stan; Sazonova, Vera // Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association;Sep2012, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p917
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Performance of SVM and Bayesian classifiers on the systematic review classification task" by S. Matwin, A. Kouznetsov, D. Inkpen, and others.