- Better scene is no herd. Romano, Allison // Broadcasting & Cable;3/11/2002, Vol. 132 Issue 10, p21
Focuses on the discussions during the cable upfront presentations for media networks in the U.S. Decline of the cable's upfront; Attendance of the media meetings; Prediction on pace of the media meeting.
- Calendar. // Multichannel News;5/23/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 21, p24
A calendar of events for cable networks in 2011 is presented which includes the 2011 Ohio Cable Telecommunications Association (OCTA) Golf Outing at Columbus Country Club, Columbus on June 6, the 2011 annual meeting of Oklahoma Cable Telecommunications Association at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino,...
- ITALY'S STREAM BLAMES SPORTS FOR FLOW OF RED. Zecchinelli, Cecilia // Daily Variety;11/15/2001, Vol. 273 Issue 54, p9
Focuses on the financial performance of Telecom Italia and Rupert Murdoch's News Corp television platform Stream in Milan, Italy. Impact of high cost of sports rights on the business; Plan to merge with television operator Telepiu.
- Untangle the Cable Selection Process. Knisley, Joe // EC&M Electrical Construction & Maintenance;Dec2001, Vol. 100 Issue 13, p18
Focuses on the importance of choosing the right datacom cable for network installation in the United States. Demand for communications networks operating at the highest performance levels; Improvement on the selection of the proper copper cabling; Assessment on the need for enhance network...
- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;11/24/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 46, p35
A calendar of events is presented which includes "Next Generation Networks Strategies Conference," to be held from December 4 to December 5, 2008 in Frankfurt, Germany, "International Consumer Electronics Show," to be held from January 8 to January 11, 2009 at Las Vegas Convention Center, Las...
- Ietters. // Precision Marketing;7/8/2005, Vol. 17 Issue 36, p14
Presents a letter to the editor regarding responsiveness and brand-building by DRTV.
- TALKBACK. // Multichannel News;9/5/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 33, p32
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Longhorn Network Adds Six Texas Operators," in the August 26, 2011 issue.
- An industry leader. Offsay, Jerry // Newsweek;9/21/1998, Vol. 132 Issue 12, p18
Presents a reader's letter in response to `Filling the Black `Gap',' in the August 3, 1998 issue of `Newsweek.' Showtime's employment of African-American talent in front of and behind the camera, and production of original programs with African-American themes.
- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;5/24/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 21, p18
A calendar of events in the U.S. from may up to July 2010 is presented which includes the "3DTV 2010," a breakfast panel discussion in New York on May 25, The 2010 Human Resource (HR) Symposium by the Cable Telecommunications Human Resource Association in Atlanta, Georgia on June 8, and the...