- More to critical care insurance. // Employee Benefit News;9/1/2004, Vol. 18 Issue 11, p9
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Understanding Cancer, Critical Illness Insurance," by Karen Lee in the July 2004 issue.
- More P&C Gaps. Golberg, Eric // Journal of Financial Planning;Jan2008, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p12
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Bridging the Property and Casualty Gap," by Richard Stolz in the November 2007 issue.
- Letters to the Editor. // Business Insurance;1/26/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 4, p8
Presents a letter to the editor on insurance claims published in the January 26, 2004 issue of the periodical "Business Insurance."
- Letters. Elbert, Angela R. // Business Insurance;4/25/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 17, p8
Presents a letter to the editor related to business insurance, published in a previous issue of the journal "Business Insurance."
- Letters. Neeley, Wayne P. // Business Insurance;5/30/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 22, p8
Presents a letter to the editor regarding pension insurance.
- Clients free to choose their agents/brokers. Six, Wayne // Business Insurance;8/9/2010, Vol. 44 Issue 32, p8
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about insurance brokers in the July 26, 2010 issue.
- NH Still Needs Health Insurance Reform. Maimes, Steven // Business NH Magazine;Oct2009, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p12
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article regarding the need for New Hampshire to adopt health insurance reform in the August 2009 issue.
- Disability Insurance Plannings: Don't Expect Claims Process to Be Easy. Martin, J. B. // CPA Journal;Mar2008, Vol. 78 Issue 3, p14
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Disability Insurance Planning for Professionals," by Lawrence B. Keller and Harry Wigler in December 2007 issue.
- human rights letters. Sachs, Theodore // Human Rights;Spring93, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p9
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "AIDS and Insurance: No Guarantees," in the winter 1993 issue.
- Rakoff Raked Over the Coals. Ross, Kenneth J. // Insurance Advocate;5/23/2005, Vol. 116 Issue 11, p4
Presents a letter to the editor in reference to the article "Self-Insured Trusts: An Alternative to Traditional WC," published in the April 25, 2005 issue.