- YOUR VIEW. Baxter, Stephen; Williamson, Cheryl H. // Estates Gazette;5/21/2011, Issue 1120, p44
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues, namely, an article about applying for jobs as surveyors in the May 17, 2011 issue, as well as a letter in which the sender questions the feasibility of the proposal to make energy-efficiency certificates...
- Grand plans for White Plains. Hughes, Laura Q. // Crain's New York Business;10/15/2001, Vol. 17 Issue 42, p47
Reports plans to develop commercial real estates in White Plains in New York, New York. Approval to build a complex on the area; Number of office workers in White Plains; Percentage of sales tax on building materials.
- Commercial building to decline, city says. Kohout, Cheryl // Inside Tucson Business;05/11/98, Vol. 8 Issue 7, p1
Reports that the city of Tucson, Arizona is projecting a decrease in commercial construction for fiscal year 1998-1999. Estimated floor area of commercial space constructed as of June 30, 1998; Value of permit fees waived by the city in 1997.
- Re/Max Realty markets offices. // Caribbean Business;7/25/2002, Vol. 30 Issue 30, pS11
Reports that Re/Max Realty Ponce is marketing a proposed four-storey building in Puerto Rico called the One Plaza. Project developers; Project completion date; Building amenities.
- No commercial real estate recovery seen for 2010. // American Agent & Broker;May2010, Vol. 82 Issue 5, p8
The article reports on the increased commercial real estate vacancy that continues in 2010, according to the national Association of Realtors (NAR).
- Commercial space in the heart of Hato Rey. Lewis, Carla // Caribbean Business;4/22/2010, Vol. 38 Issue 15, pS2
The article features The Hato Rey Center, a commercial building in Puerto Rico.
- A building with the best location in town. // Caribbean Business;4/22/2010, Vol. 38 Issue 15, pS7
The article features the Buchanan Office Center, a commercial building in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
- StoneBridge Promenade development down to three vacancies. Wood, Gigi // Corridor Business Journal;7/9/2012, Vol. 8 Issue 50, p5
The article offers information on the StoneBridge Promenade development at Cherry Street, North Liberty, Iowa, which will hold its grand opening celebration on July 14, 2012. INSET: StoneBridge Promenade grand opening.
- The big deals. // Orange County Business Journal;07/12/99, Vol. 22 Issue 28, p28
Lists the largest sales and lease agreements related to the commercial real estate and office buildings in Orange County, California as of July 1999. Includes Two Town Center; South Coast Metro Center; Park Plaza Office Park.