- mail 10/13/06. Galloway, Bob; Collins, Tom; Adam, James E.; Denike, Brian // Golf World;10/13/2006, Vol. 60 Issue 14, preceding p11
Several letters to the editor are presented regarding the September 29, 2006 issue of "Golf World" magazine. Among the articles discussed are " 'Plausibly Live' is Dead," by Ron Sirak, as well as the "Bunker" and "Mail" sections of the September 29, 2006 issue. The letters also discuss golfer...
- HD fibre to link Open Golf Links. Hilton, Kevin // TVB Europe;Jul2011, p8
The article offers information on the installation of a full Internet Protocol (IP) distribution network for the high-definition television (HDTV) coverage of the Open Golf tournament at Royal Saint George's Golf Club in Sandwich, Kent, England from July 14-17, 2011.
- Mail. // Golf World;5/12/2014, Vol. 67 Issue 28, p1
Several letters to the editor are presented including one on golf broadcasting by Fox Sports television channel, one on golf techniques.
- GOLF ON TV. // Golf World;3/14/2008, Vol. 61 Issue 29, p12
The article lists several golf tournaments which will be broadcast from March 13 to 16, 2008, and from March 20 to 23, 2008 on television channels, GC and NBC, including Arnold Palmer Invitational on PGA Tour, AT&T Champions Classic on Champions Tour, and WGC-CA Championship on PGA Tour.
- FROM THE MAILBOX. Browning, Reginald; Hubbard, George; Cabell, Aloys // African American Golfer's Digest;Winter/Spring2011, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p4
Several letters to the editor are presented on topics including the solution for the impact of lack of funding or sponsorship for golfers, the magazine's appearance on the television program "Golf Channel" on February 2011, and the story of Shasta Averyhardt who participated in the junior golf...
- Mail. // Golf World;8/27/2012, Vol. 66 Issue 7, p4
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in the August 20, 2012 issue including one on an LPGA Championship, another on podcasts with Jaime Diaz, and the television broadcasting of golf tournaments.
- mail 04/21/06. Glover, Brian; Smith, Jay // Golf World;4/21/2006, Vol. 59 Issue 35, preceding p1
Two letters to the editor are presented in response to the articles in previous issues including "60 Minutes," by Ed Bradley in the April 2006 issue and "TV Rewind," in the April 14, 2006 issue.
- More Golf Coverage 'Tricks of the Trade'. // TV Technology;4/1/2011, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p16
The article reports on the move of CBS Television Network in redesigning the television program "Konica Minolta bizhub SwingVision" for more golf coverage in the U.S.
- A Case Of Stage Fright. Johnson, E. Michael; Herrington, Ryan // Golf World;3/2/2009, Vol. 62 Issue 26, p20
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience while shooting a program for the National Broadcasting Co. Inc. (NBC), titled "NBC Sports presents the 2009 Golf Digest Equipment Special."