Is BBC pay built on a fairytale?
- FROM OUR READERS. Williams, Ed; Jackson, Stacey; Locke, Jake // PRWeek (London);7/24/2009, p24
A response by Ed Williams, BBC Director of Communication, to an article by Tara Hamilton-Miller published in the July 10, 2009 issue is presented.
- BEEB MOVE MAKES SENSE. Finch, Bruce // Management Today;Nov2011, p69
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about British Broadcasting Corp. (BBC) leadership in the October 2011 issue.
- End trademark abuse. Spencer, Mike // Cabinet Maker;6/25/2004, Issue 5394, p7
Presents a letter to the editor regarding the British Broadcasting Corp.'s series in May 2004, "Brassed Off Britain."
- BBC STAR SEARCHIN'. Boehm, Erich // Daily Variety;03/10/2000, Vol. 267 Issue 5, p11
Focuses on British Broadcasting Corp.'s campaign to help replenish the public broadcaster's dwindling stock of stars in Great Britain. Talent search initiative called BBC Talent; Goal of countering the growing exodus of talent from the corporation.
- BBC invests Â£4m in new induction plan. Reade, Quentin // Personnel Today;4/23/2002, p3
Reports the budget of the British Broadcasting Corp. for the residential induction course of staff in Great Britain. Development of cross-departmental relationship; Improvement on the aspects of the network; Opportunity of inspiring employees.
- Unpaid interns scandal: the industry responds. Waddington, Steve; Shepherd, Phil; Henderson, Neil; Handley, Lomond // PRWeek (London);2/11/2011, p14
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Danny Rogers: 'Unpaid Interns Do Industry a Disservice'" in the February 3, 2011 issue and "BBC's Craig Oliver Appointed As Downing Street Comms Director" in the February 2 issue.
- LETTERS OF THE WEEK. Martin, Steve; Newman, Paul // PRWeek (London);6/24/2011, p16
Letters to the editor are presented in response to articles published in previous issues, including content services of public relations organizations, which appeared in the May 27, 2011 issue, and BBC operations in MediaCityUK, which appeared in the June 17, 2011 issue.
- Is Pickles right to hit council publications? Walker, David; Hemus, Jonathan; Henderson, Neil // PRWeek (London);11/26/2010, p16
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles featured in prweek.com/uk, including "CIPR Local Public Services Group Warns Against Revised Publicity Code Plans," posted on November 17, 2010, "England 2018 Bid Damaged by Sunday Times Investigation," posted on November 17,...
- letters. Ward, Victoria; Rosenthal, Stan; Gallagher, Alex; Dunstan, Richard; Park, Jerry; Reed, D. B. C.; Fry, Adrian; Burton, Eddie; Olden, Mark; Jones, David; Moran, Patrick // New Statesman;2/9/2004, Vol. 133 Issue 4674, p34
Presents letters to the editor in regards to articles published in previous issues."Dodgy journalism," which discusses editorial comments about Prime Minister of Great Britain Tony Blair; "A sickness at the BBC," which discusses the BBC; "No discrimination here," which discusses London N4; Other...