Radiation Therapy for Gynecomastia
- Gynecomastia in a male after dasatinib treatment for chronic myeloid leukemia. Caocci, G.; Atzeni, S.; Orrù, N.; Azzena, L.; Martorana, L.; Littera, R.; Ledda, A.; La Nasa, G. // Leukemia (08876924);Nov2008, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p2127
A letter to the editor is presented which is about gynecomastia in male after undergoing dasatinib treatment for his chronic myeloid leukemia.
- Breast Hamartoma Presenting as Pre-pubertal Gynecomastia. Khadilkar, V.; Jehagirdar, R. // Indian Pediatrics;May2009, Vol. 46 Issue 5, p446
A letter to the editor is presented about the case of 3Â½-year old boy who developed breast hamartoma presenting as pre-pubertal gynecomastia.
- UNILATERAL GYNECOMASTIA INDUCED BY RISPERIDONE IN A GERIATRIC MALE PATIENT. Mendhekar, D. N.; Andrade, C. R. // Indian Journal of Medical Sciences;Aug2005, Vol. 59 Issue 8, p361
A letter to the editor which studies a case of risperidone-induced unilateral gynecomastia in geriatric male patient is presented.
- Gynecomastia and Sexual Disorders after the Administration of Omeprazole. Carvajal, Alfonso; Arias, Luis H. Martín // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Jun1995, Vol. 90 Issue 6, p1028
Presents a letter to the editor about cases of possible relationships between gynecomastia or sexual disorders and omeprazole.
- Unilateral Pseudogynecomastia: A Novel Work-Related Disease. Hanneken, S.; Kruse, R.; Dall, P.; Ruzicka, T.; Neumann, N.J. // Annals of Internal Medicine;3/16/2004, Vol. 140 Issue 6, pE-497
Presents a letter to the editor with reference to another letter on unilateral pseudogynecomastia, a work-related disease.
- Isoniazid related gynecomastia: Description of a case and systematic review of literature. Khan, Ajmal; Agarwal, Ritesh // Lung India;Apr-Jun2012, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p189
A letter to the editor is presented which discusses a case of a 45-year-old male with bilateral cervical lymphadenopathy, who was diagnosed of having isoniazid-induced gynecomastia during his treatment of tuberculous lymphadenitis.
- Tell Us Anything. Gutzman, Ross; Burle, Coco; Majko, Dennis; Rodriguez, Anthony; Kaup, Rusty // Men's Fitness;Nov2003, Vol. 19 Issue 11, p14
Presents letters to the editor about men's fitness. Approaches that can be used to manage gynecomastia; Concerns on the decline of testosterone levels; Advice on taking glutamine.
- True gynaecomastia, another manifestation of immune reconstitution disease? Qazi, Nadeem A.; Morlese, John F.; King, D. Michael; Ahmad, Rizvana S.; Gazzard, Brian G.; Nelson, Mark R. // International Journal of STD & AIDS;Jan2002, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p59
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues, including "True gynaecomastia, another manifestation of immune reconstitution disease?" "Measuring consistent condom use: a comparison of cross-sectional and prospective measurements in South Africa," and...
- Galactorrhea, Gynecomastia, and Hypothyroidism in a Man. Arnaout, Mohammed A.; Garthwaite, Thomas L.; Krubsack, Arnold J.; Hagen, Thad C. // Annals of Internal Medicine;May87, Vol. 106 Issue 5, p779
A letter to the editor is presented that reports on a case of the occurrence of galactorrhea, gynecomastia, and hypothyroidism in a 59-year-old man with seronegative rheumatoid arthritis.