- POLLING A FAST ONE. Pels, Robert; Steel, Eric // New Republic;4/25/88, Vol. 198 Issue 17, p6
Presents letters to the editor on articles and topics discussed in previous issues. Discourse on the voter's rights in the U.S.; Derision of the policy adopted by various broadcasting networks related to the election coverage.
- Letter of the Month. Pickett, Joel; Bergamin, Daniel; Palmer, Dave; Hill, Colin; Sherlock, Chris; Ransom, James; Kidd, Stewart; Connolly, Danny; Finlay, John // APC (Bauer Media Group);Jul2009, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p14
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Masterclass," in the May 2009 issue, "SCAM-BAIT," and "Not a liar, just not correct," by Jonathon Warren in the April 2009 issue.
- Letters. // New African;Jun2004, Issue 430, p4
Presents letters to the editor on african-political issues published in the June 2004 issue of "New African." "South Africa: Hideous Astrocities on Farms," which explores the isolated cases of violence perpetrated by white farmers; "NPP has failed Ghana Airways," which probes on the quality of...
- Revisiting the 'blues.'. Medernach, Christophe // Vision Systems Design;Apr2009, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p6
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "A bad case of the blues," in the December 2008 isue.
- MAILBOX. Rice, Faye; Saults, Joe; Strasburger, Vesta; Heaton, Michael P.; Thyparambil, Nancy; Dodson, Mary Beth; Wattier, Liz; Wolf, Hannie; Gordon, Caroline // Nebraska Life;Jan/Feb2009, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p7
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "On the Trail of Old Jules" in the November/December 2008 issue, "The Art of Beautiful Writing" in the September/October 2008 issue, and Toadstool Park in the November/December 2008 issue.
- Letters from Readers. // Commentary;Apr2001, Vol. 111 Issue 4, p3
Presents several letters to the editor on various topics.
- Cover Page. Lehmann, Harrison A.; Mahony, J. F.; Juede, A. Herbert; Miller, Annabel Beck; Reading, Raymond; Newton, Myrtle; Miles, Arthur D.; Gruenther, Alfred M.; Brown, Benjamin P.; Tarrant, John; Roe, Charles H.; Dum, Charlotte L.; Lucas, Clara B.; Peace, Elizabeth R.; Cooper, H. F.; Anderson, Robert R. // Saturday Evening Post;1/23/1959, Vol. 232 Issue 30, preceding p1
Presents letters to the editor regarding topics published in previous issues. "Let the women work," which criticizes the way American writers treat the Russians; "Life of Christ," which commends the Christmas feature.
- Write a letter to the Editor. // Hub (Hay River, NT);2/8/2012, Vol. 39 Issue 49, p4
The article offers instructions to readers on how to send a letter to the editor to the journal.
- Rethinking the rules. Semion, Kay // Masthead;Summer2001, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p3
Reflects on the rules of writing to the editors. Reasons for not publishing some letters; Suggestions on making rules for the letters.