- The Importance of Vision In Balance. Williams, Gary J. // Review of Optometry;4/15/2005, Vol. 142 Issue 4, p24
Presents a letter to the editor concerning primary eye and vision care among elderly.
- PLEASED WITH TEARDROPS. Hunter, Shirley // Prevention;Jun90, Vol. 42 Issue 6, p26
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "New Help for Dry Eyes," in the August 1989 issue.
- Beaver Dam Eye Study Questioned. Gray, Joel E. // American Journal of Public Health;Mar1995, Vol. 85 Issue 3, p414
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Diagnostic X-Ray Exposure and Lens Opacities: The Beaver Dam Eye Study," that was published in the April 1993 issue.
- No eye exams are 'routine.'. Ross, Jonathan E. // Primary Care Optometry News;Mar2010, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p6
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Demand That Payers Provide Full Eye Care Coverage" in the November 2009 issue.
- Letters to the Editor. Bloom, Benjamin H.; King, Katie; Spencer, Martin; Caccamise Sr., William Charles // Ophthalmology Times;8/1/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 15, p3
Presents letters to the editor concerning eye care in the U.S.
- Comprehensive eye care: A simple step toward a better outcome. Hariharan, Uma // Journal of Anaesthesiology Clinical Pharmacology;Apr2012, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p279
A letter to the editor is presented about the need for comprehensive eye care in order to ensure better surgical outcome.
- Minister of Health Ministre de la SantÄ—. Clement, Tony // Eye Care Review;Aug2007, Vol. 1 Issue 1, p1
A letter to the editor is presented congratulating Mr. Y. ALi Khan in establishing his own publishing business "The Eye Care Review," in Richmond Hill, Ontario.
- Effect of cold BSS vs naphazoline 0.025% on ocular surface temperature. Shawaf, S. S.; Elkum, N.; Tabbara, K. F. // Eye;Aug2006, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p964
A letter to the editor on the effect of cold basal salt solution eyedrops on ocular surface temperature is presented.
- DEWY EYES. Gates, Carmella L. // Prevention;Apr91, Vol. 43 Issue 4, p25
Presents a letter to the editor about having dry eyes.