The problem with sleep?
- Nap or not? Claffey, Colleen // Critical Care Nurse;Apr2009, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p24
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Napping on the Night Shift: Slacker or Savior?," in the December 2008 issue.
- NHS EMPLOYERS IN NEED OF A WAKE-UP CALL OVER NAPPING. Sharples, Dawn // Nursing Standard;8/13/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 49, p33
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article concerning the denied requests of the nurses to nap on night duty in the August 6 issue.
- Little chance of 40 winks or even a break when you work the night shift. Tritton, Heather // Nursing Standard;8/20/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 50, p32
A letter to the editor is presented about sleeping during breaks at work.
- NAPPING POWER. Garner, Joanne // People Management;9/20/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 19, p8
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "At Slumbering Giant?," in the August 23, 2007 issue.
- you tell us. Domac, Jacqueline; Reeder, Sarah; Thompson, Jean; Ackerman, Beverly; Holst, Kimberly; Bourget, Amanda; Bafile, Cara; Fairbanks, Stephanie; Fitzpatrick, Chase; Bunch, Jennifer; Kalman, Les // Parenting;Nov2005, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p20
Presents letters to the editor referencing topics and articles discussed in previous issues. "Our Hospital Romance," which focused on marital relations; "Kids and Pets: A Safety Guide," which suggested declawing a cat; "A Wide-eyed Guide to Naps," which provided information on naps.
- readers speak out. Hento, Dana; Barton, Debra; Prajzner, Erin; Veach, Melanie; Monson, Melissa; Zechella, Nicole; Clewlow-Bray, Dana; Donovan, Colleen; Vargo, Mary // Shape;Aug2007, Vol. 26 Issue 12, p24
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "How I Got My Health Back," in the May 2007 issue, "Adopt This Habit, Save Your Heart," in the May 2007 issue and "The Smooth-Skin Advice Your Mother Never Gave You."
- LETTERS. TOOMEY, KELLY "HARLEY GIRL"; PHIPPS, STEVE; SHAY, BRYAN; DETERRI, TONY; PINE, HOWIE; SANDERS, ROBERT; ROUSSELL, KURT; BALLING, JOHN; WILCOX, DOUG; VIDOLOFF, ROB; HERNANDEZ, DOREEN; CHASE, MARK; WURST, RON; ROSS, SKIP; BOPP, STEVE; BUSS, DON; SWEERIS, TAMMY; CAISSIE, RICK; WOODS, JEFFREY; SCHENCK, JACK // American Iron Magazine;Sep2009, Issue 251, p32
Several letters to the editor are presented including a photograph of a woman who is napping on the motorcycle of her boyfriend, the opinion of a reader on the Simple Chop Build XI motorcycle and the effort of a man to find parts for his motorcycle.
- Power napping. Gould, Meredith // Nation's Business;Feb95, Vol. 83 Issue 2, p65
Suggests advice on the need for a daytime snooze to boost one's creativity, productivity, and mood. Avoid disrupting the circadian rhythm; Create routine napping times; Lie down-it's the optimal position; Close the office door and turn off the phone; Take slow, deep breaths before hunkering...
- Kindergartners' secret to a productive day. Klose, Robert // Christian Science Monitor;5/15/2000, Vol. 92 Issue 121, p19
Presents the story of the author's visit to a kindergarten, her observations of nap time, and her wish to popularize the practice of siesta.