- RCC Special Issue Inspiring. Doyle, Dan // JGIM: Journal of General Internal Medicine;Jul2006, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p801
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Relationship-Centered Care: A Constructive Reframing," in the January 2006 issue.
- Working with the "right people" and the "wrong people". Graham, Robert // Family Practice Management;Sep/Oct2009, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p7
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Practice Improvement Is People" in the March/April 2009 issue.
- QUESTIONABLE SUGGESTION OF THE MONTH. Lotterie, Joel // Esquire;Apr2011, Vol. 155 Issue 4, p34
A letter to the editor is presented in response to Tom Chiarella's article "Brooklyn Decker Lightens the Burden of Living in This World" in the February 2011 issue.
- Like Falling in Love Again. Arnold, Joelle // Massage & Bodywork;May/Jun2008, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p12
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Professional Partnerships," by Karrie Osborn in the March/April 2008 issue.
- A Bing Ding. Clark, Diana // Fortune;9/7/1998, Vol. 138 Issue 5, p15
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "The Zen of Getting Yelled At."
- AUTHOR OF "TAPE RECORDERS IN CLINICAL SESSIONS" (CSWJ 14(4), 1986) RESPONDS TO M. PHARIS, AUTHOR OF "THE OBJECT RELATIONS IMPLICATIONS OF TAPING INDIVIDUAL THERAPY SESSIONS" (CSWJ 14(4), 1986). Bogolub, Ellen B. // Clinical Social Work Journal;Fall87, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p281
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "The Object Relations Implications of Taping Individual Therapy Sessions," by M. Pharis in the Winter 1986 issue.
- Agencies need to change as much as everyone else. Leeves, Mike // Campaign;11/14/97, Issue 46, p28
Presents a letter to the editor about client agency relationships.
- TO THE READERS:. Rudikaff, Sonya // Virginia Woolf Miscellany;Christmas79, Issue 13, p6
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "The Same Job: Notes on the Relationship Between Virginia Woolf and Katherine Mansfield," by Ann L. McLaughlin in the vol. 9, 1977 issue.
- Let's Hear It for the Kids. Schaafsma, Tim // Fast Company;May2006, Issue 105, p18
The article presents a letter to the editor in response to an article "Open Debate," by Shannon O'Brien published in the March 2006 issue.