In defence of Adams
- In defence of Adams. Callaghan, Beverley // People Management;3/11/2010, p16
A letter to the editor is presented in response to a letter regarding Lucy Adams' statement that she is not a human resource (HR) person in the February 25, 2010 issue.
- DIVE IN AT THE SHARP END. Scott, David // People Management;12/7/2006, Vol. 12 Issue 24, p6
A letter to the editor about the attitude of human resource professionals in Great Britain is presented.
- Two Key Traits Often Overlooked. Helmkamp, Wendy Brown // HR Magazine;Aug2006, Vol. 51 Issue 8, p24
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Measuring Hiring Managers," in the June 2006 issue.
- Letter of the week... Ellis, Fiona; Painter, Clive; Savage, Richard // Personnel Today;12/9/2008, p12
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Will HR be left out in the cold?," published in the November 25, 2008 issue of the journal.
- OUR READERS SPEAK OUT. Brinn, Carmel // People Management;9/14/2006, Vol. 12 Issue 18, p7
A letter to the editor is presented regarding the predicament of staff in the human resources department who experience bullying.
- Educate HR About Clinical Fellows. Fernandez, Nina // ASHA Leader;11/24/2009, Vol. 14 Issue 15, p2
A letter to the editor is presented which discusses the need of human resources (HR) staff to be trained about clinical fellowship.
- Proud to be 'an HR person.'. Hevron, Connie // People Management;2/25/2010, p16
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an interview with Lucy Adams, director of people at the British Broadcasting Corp., in the January 28, 2010 issue.
- Who's the 'dinosaur'? Banas, Gary E.; Herrmann Jr., Donald M.; Dragun, Michael // Workforce Management;4/23/2007, Vol. 86 Issue 8, p41
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to the article "HR's Dinosaurs," by John Sullivan in the March 26, 2007 issue.
- Room 101 menu served up by HR chiefs was just for starters. // Personnel Today;11/13/2007, p12
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "HR chiefs draw up menu of things to dump in Room 101," in the October 23, 2007 issue, "NHS trust puts faith in youth," in the October 23, 2007 issue and "Working Lunch," in the October 17, 2007 issue.