- YOUR OPINIONS. Hughes, Helen; Boobyer, Clifford; Sodha, Ajaya; Gallagher, Harvey; Prentice, Paul; Cook, Stephen; Wanless, Peter // Third Sector;1/10/2012, Issue 689, p14
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including an article about the reorganisation of local infrastructure in Great Britain in the November 15, 2011 issue and an article on the rebranding of the Bank Workers Charity in the December 6, 2011 issue,...
- LETTERS. MARSTON, MIKE; SEDDON, PAUL; JONES, PETER J.; GOTTO, ALAN // Supply Management;7/8/2010, Vol. 15 Issue 14, p17
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Buying time for the public sector" in the June 24, 2010 issue, "Public sector spending cuts could be hampered by bureaucracy," by Andy Allen in the June 25, 2010 issue, and "IT department 'best...
- Letters. Berman, Peter I. // Fairfield County Business Journal;4/5/2010, Vol. 49 Issue 14, p42
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Fiscal crisis demands action by legislature, governor," by Senator Bob Duff in the previous issue.
- Concerned about positions lost at Maclean. Smith, Jen // Lamp;2009, Vol. 66 Issue 7, p7
This article presents a letter to the editor in which Jen Smith of the Maclean Hospital Branch expresses her opinion about lost job positions and work hours at the hospital.
- Govt cutbacks leaving charities without voice. Daniel, Nicholas // Campaign (UK);8/13/2010, Issue 32, p22
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article about the impact of the British government's spending cut on various charity campaigns in Great Britain in the July 16, 2010 issue.
- CUTS TO COUNCIL BUDGETS MAY JEOPARDISE HEALTH INITIATIVES. Scully, Richard // Nursing Standard;11/24/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 12, p33
A letter to the editor is presented which is concerned with the impact that proposed budget cuts in Great Britain will have on health initiatives.
- In Defense of Larry Tisch. Bleier, Edward // Television Week;5/7/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 19, p22
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Glancing Back Over 25 Years," in the April 23, 2007 issue.
- POLITICIANS WERE FAR FROM HONEST ABOUT SCALE OF CUTS. Karim, Kelvin // Nursing Standard;10/27/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p33
A letter to the editor is presented which is concerned with federal budget cuts in Great Britain.
- Civic strategy. Richardson, Anna // Design Week;7/1/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 26, p14
The article focuses on the condition of the public sector design in light of the announcement of budget cuts across public services in Great Britain.