Plasma Cell Labeling Index in the Evaluation of Smoldering (Asymptomatic) Multiple Myeloma
- Diagnostic evaluation of t(4;14) in multiple myeloma and evidence for clonal evolution. Stewart, A. K.; Chang, H.; Trudel, S.; Anderson, K. C.; Richardson, P.; Alsina, M.; Reece, D.; Young, S.; Sable-Hunt, A.; Li, Z.; Keats, J.; van Wier, S.; Ahmann, G.; Price-Troska, T.; Giusti, K.; Bergsagel, P. L.; Chesi, M.; Fonseca, R. // Leukemia (08876924);Nov2007, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p2358
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Diagnostic evaluation of t(4;14) in multiple myeloma and evidence for clonal evolution ," published in the previous issue.
- Extramedullary manifestations of multiple myeloma in the thyroid gland and in the lungs: excellent response to therapy. Weisser, Fabia; Reuter, Christiane; Taverna, Christian // Annals of Hematology;Nov2010, Vol. 89 Issue 11, p1183
A letter to the editor is presented regarding the case of a 74-year-old woman who was diagnosed with multiple myeloma.
- Spectral-domain optical coherence tomography of Roth spots in multiple myeloma. Priluck, J C; Chalam, K V; Grover, S // Eye;Dec2012, Vol. 26 Issue 12, p1588
A letter to the editor is presented regarding a case study of a 42-year-old woman with Roth spots in multiple myeloma and its optical coherence tomography (OCT) findings.
- 4. From MGUS to symptomatic MM. // Hematology Journal;2003 Supplement, Vol. 4 Issue 1, pS121
The Hematology Journal (2003) 4, S121-S135. doi:10.1038/sj.thj.6200284
- Criteria for diagnosis, staging, risk stratification and response assessment of multiple myeloma. Kyle, R A; Rajkumar, S V // Leukemia (08876924);Apr2014, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p980
A correction to the article "Criteria for diagnosis, staging, risk stratification and response assessment of multiple myeloma" that was published in the 2009 issue is presented.
- An Incidental Finding From a Blood Smear. // Clinical Infectious Diseases;Jul2012, Vol. 55 Issue 1, p106
A quiz concerning the diagnosis of multiple myeloma from peripheral blood smear findings is presented.
- Alveolar ridge mass with multifocal intraosseous radiolucent lesions. Fitzpatrick, Sarah C.; Dashti, Hussain; Cohen, Donald M.; Bhattacharyya, Indraneel // Journal of the American Dental Association (JADA);Apr2011, Vol. 142 Issue 4, p411
The article presents a case study concerning alveolar ridge mass with multifocal intraosseous radiolucent lesions. It cites an evaluation of a 56-year-old woman for a painful swelling of the left mandibular vestibule in the Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, College of Dentistry at...
- Pancytopenia in Multiple Myeloma- An Enigma: Our Experience from Tertiary Care Hospital. SRIDEVI, HANAGANAHALLI B.; RAI, SHARADA; SURESH, POOJA K.; SOMESH, MELUDURGAMUTT S.; MINAL, JESSICA // Journal of Clinical & Diagnostic Research;Nov2015, Vol. 9 Issue 11, p4
Introduction: Multiple myeloma is a plasma cell neoplasm that is characterized by clonal proliferation of malignant plasma cell in the bone marrow along with M-protein in the serum and/or urine. Pancytopenia as a initial presentation of multiple myeloma is quite unusual. We are presenting a case...
- 2012 American Roentgen Ray Society Annual Meeting: Low-dose whole-body CT finds disease missed on standard imaging for patients with multiple myeloma. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;5/7/2012, Vol. 21, p1
The article informs that American Roentgen Ray Society annual meeting presented the topic on low-dose whole-body computed tomography helps in determining the extent of disease in multiple myeloma patients.