- Negative signï¿½. Evans, Alan // Engineer (00137758);1/29/2007, Vol. 293 Issue 7716, p17
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Talking Point," by F. R. Grant in the January 15, 2007 issue is presented.
- Letters. Lentz, Mark S. // Engineered Systems;May2008, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p8
A letter to the editor in response to the article "Eight Ways To Keep Legionella Out of Your Air Distribution System," by Matthew Freije in the February 2008 issue and a response by Freije to the letter are presented.
- letters to the editor. Leonhardt, Larry; Hoose, Joseph C. // Engineered Systems;Jul2005, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p10
Presents letters to the editor commenting on various issues related to engineering systems. Comments on engineers making critical design decisions; Appreciation of the article "Take an Engineer to Work," published in the journal "Engineered Systems;" Discussion on the calculation of fuse current...
- letters home. Post, John // Supply House Times;Jan2011, Vol. 53 Issue 11, p4
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "P1/S1," by John Siegenthaler in the April 2010 issue of "Supply House Times."
- Letters. McKinney, Gordon L.; Cook, Gary // Supply House Times;Jan2004, Vol. 46 Issue 11, p4
Presents letters to the editor of the periodical "Supply House Times," concerning the shortage of R-22 air conditioners and on ways of sizing a boiler.
- Ice Cold Cooler? Jones, Larry // Home Energy;Sep/Oct2005, p4
Presents a letter to the editor, published in the September/October 2005 issue of the periodical "Home Energy" about the change in performance of an evaporative cooler when the sump water temperature is lowered.
- Letters. Brown, Kevin R. // Engineered Systems;Apr2007, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p12
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Combining the ATC with FPT," by Howard McKew in his column "Tomorrow's Engineer," in the July 2006 issue, "Southern Comfort, Part II," by Kevin Dickens in February 2007 issue and his response to the...
- letters to the editor. Canvanna, Vicente; Trying, Linda; Nickles, Lou; Claypool, Isaac // Engineered Systems;Sep2006, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p12
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "More About Ground," by Tim Coyle in the December 2004 issue and "Haven't You Had Enough Manual Labor?" by Howard McKew in the May 2006 issue.
- letters to the editor. Powers Jr., Walter; Lukas, Holger; Tom, Steve // Engineered Systems;Apr2006, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p10
The article presents several letters to the editor in response to topics covered in previous issues, including "How Do You Sell Commissioning Services?" published in the July 2005 issue, "Fort Bragg's Arsenal of Efficiency," by Joanna R. Turpin, published in the October 2005 issue and Steve...