- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. Standley, Stacy // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);4/19/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 16, pP24
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the report "Growth and Sustainability in the Las Vegas Valley," by the Sonoran Institute of Las Vegas, Nevada.
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. Issa, Darrell; Bokor, Sylvia; Stampolis, Chris // Hill;6/4/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 64, p16
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issue including government policy reform, government ownership on automobile dealership and "Card-check."
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR. Lane, Tim // Securities Industry News;11/12/2007, Vol. 19 Issue 39, p4
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Dark-Pool Aggregator Aims to Ratchet Up Matching Rates" in the November 5, 2007 issue.
- LETTERS. Raimi, A.L.; Simon, Herbert A. // Challenge (05775132);Apr/May87, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p60
Presents letters to the editor about an article on economics published in the May 1987 issue of the economical journal 'Challenge.' Usage of zero-slope cost curve in introductory texts; Factors responsible for the turning of long run average cost curves into L-shaped curve; View on the usage of...
- City must move forward quickly. // Crain's New York Business;3/18/2002, Vol. 18 Issue 11, p8
Presents several letters to the editor related to economic development in New York, New York. Need of the residents for financial assistance; Plans of the government to invest mental health system; Tips for managing business risks.
- Moving matter. Field, Peter // Engineer (00137758);6/2/2008, Vol. 293 Issue 7749, p19
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article regarding the reduction of economic activity.
- Border counties should add taxes. Sorg, John // Indianapolis Business Journal;1/3/2005, Vol. 25 Issue 44, p11A
Presents a letter to the editor about infrastructures.
- LETTERS. // Indianapolis Business Journal;8/1/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 21, p11
Presents several letters to the editor commenting about the economic development published in the August 2005 issue of the "Indianapolis Business Journal."
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR. Bruder, Dale // Inside Tucson Business;6/14/2004, Vol. 13 Issue 50, p5
Presents a letter to the editor about economic development.
- CONGRATULATIONS. Shah, Manoj // Strategic Finance;Aug2002, Vol. 84 Issue 2, p23
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Enron: An Affront to Financial Managers," by Alfred King.