- …or not? Kilpatrick, Robert // People Management;2/25/2010, p16
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Why Business Networking Sites Are Both a Liability and an Asset," in the January 28, 2010 issue.
- letters. Masters, Angela; Searle, Peter; Brooks, Jeff; Smith, Neil; Evans, Marshall; Westwood, Phil; Thaxby, Douglas J. // Recruiter;8/18/2010, p20
Two letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including one on the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) in the July 7, 2010 issue and another on the Bloggers with Bite column in the July 21, 2010 issue.
- A Libertarian Future. // Forbes Asia;Mar2011, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p10
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to the article "Life After Facebook," published in the February 2011 issue of the journal.
- FACE-OFF. TISCHENDORF, DAN // American Iron Magazine;Nov2009, Issue 253, p38
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about Facebook by Genevieve in the August 2009 issue.
- To Buy or Not to Buy. // Time;9/5/2011, Vol. 178 Issue 9, p10
The article presents reader responses through online social media to the article "12 Things You Should Stop Buying Now."
- The power of social networking in medicine. Brownstein, Catherine A; Brownstein, John S; Williams III, David S; Wicks, Paul; Heywood, James A // Nature Biotechnology;Oct2009, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p888
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an editorial about the social networking site PatientsLikeMe, in the September 2009 issue.
- MAIL CALL. Taylor, John; Hogan, Kevin // Tire Business;1/18/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 21, p6
The article presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "10 things social media can't do for you," in the January 4, 2010 issue.
- Facebook face-offâ€¦. Ripski, Michael B. // Christian Century;9/23/2008, Vol. 125 Issue 19, p53
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "My Facebook friends" by Gregory Jones in the July 15, 2008 issue.
- Facebook as Educational Tool. Jarrell, Debi // Learning & Leading with Technology;Nov2009, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p6
A response by Debi Jarrell to a letter to the editor about Facebook.com as an educational tool is presented.