Proud to be 'an HR person.'
- Qualifications are important! Draper, Tony // People Management;2/11/2010, p16
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the interview with Lucy Adams, British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) director of people, featured in the January 28, 2010 issue.
- Directors in denial. Briner, Rob // People Management;4/8/2010, p15
The article presents the opinion of the author regarding senior human resources (HR) people who distance themselves from their profession. He relates a story about an HR director who does not look at HR publications and reads "Harvard Business Review" instead. He comments on an article published...
- HR'S INPUT IS CRITICAL TO CHANGE PROCESS. Brown, Duncan // People Management;7/13/2006, Vol. 12 Issue 14, p6
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Short Changed," by Les Worrall and Cary Cooper in the June 29, 2006.
- STRIKE A POLITE BALANCE. Bicker, Lyn // People Management;7/13/2006, Vol. 12 Issue 14, p6
A letter to the editor is presented about the importance of providing proper training on communication to personnel managers.
- Fear of getting involved. Purdie, Kay // People Management;4/9/2009, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p17
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Let your people take you higher," in the February 26, 2009 issue.
- HR NEEDS TO LEAD. Barnato, Mike // People Management;9/15/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 18, p9
Presents a letter to the editor about the case for HR directors to take a lead on organization design.
- POLITICALLY INCORRECT. Banks, Richard // People Management;6/1/2006, Vol. 12 Issue 11, p7
A response to a letter to the editor by Bob Naylor, which appeared in the May 18, 2006 issue of People Management, is presented.
- HR IS NOT AS DISTRESSING AS POLICE WORK. Caddick, David // People Management;8/10/2006, Vol. 12 Issue 16, p6
A letters to the editor is presented in response to the article "Bad News Bears," in the July 2006 issue.
- UNIVERSAL HR LABEL WILL BOOST CREDIBILITY. Elliott, Mike // People Management;4/19/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p6
A letter to the editor about the lack of label for personnel managers is presented.