Atypical femoral fractures
- Severe Hypocalcemia after Intravenous Bisphosphonate Therapy in Occult Vitamin D Deficiency. Rosen, Clifford J.; Brown, Sue // New England Journal of Medicine;4/10/2003, Vol. 348 Issue 15, p1503
A letter to the editor about prevention and treatment of osteoporosis is presented.
- Anabolic Therapies for Osteoporosis. Farooki, Azeez; Fornier, Monica; Girotra, Monica // New England Journal of Medicine;12/6/2007, Vol. 357 Issue 23, p2410
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article ï¿½Mechanisms of anabolic therapies for osteoporosis,ï¿½ by E. Canalis, A. Giustina and J. P. Bilezikian in the August 30, 2007 issue.
- Are Bisphosphonates Effective in Preventing Fractures? ARMSTRONG, EAMON C. // American Family Physician;4/1/2010, Vol. 81 Issue 7, p840
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Diagnosis and Treatment of Osteoporosis" in the February 1, 2009 issue.
- New drugs for osteoporosis. Kwan, Kevin // Australian Prescriber;Apr2012, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p41
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article related to the pharmacological interventions for osteoporosis that was published in a previous issue.
- Integrated anti-remodeling and anabolic therapy for the osteoporosis of Hajdu-Cheney syndrome: 2-year follow-up. McKiernan, F. E. // Osteoporosis International;Mar2008, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p379
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article on the use of anabolic therapy and integrated anti-remodeling in treating osteoporosis of Hajdu-Cheney syndrome.
- What of Asian, African, and South American patients? Seneviratne, Suranjith L.; Gurugama, Padmalal; Fernando, Devaka J. // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);1/6/2007, Vol. 334 Issue 7583, p8
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Osteoporosis and its management," by K. E. S. Poole and J. E. Compston in the December 16, 2006 issue.
- Should we really compare absolute risk reduction in different trials on osteoporosis: comment on the article by Ringe JD and Doherty JG. Belaya, Zhanna // Rheumatology International;Dec2011, Vol. 31 Issue 12, p1669
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Absolute risk reduction in osteoporosis: assessing treatment efficacy by number needed to treat," by J. D. Ringe and J. G. Doherty.
- Osteoporosis: Management and Treatment Strategies for Orthopaedic Surgeons. Heaney, Robert P.; Gehrig, Laura; Lane, Joseph; O'Connor, Mary I.; Zackson, David; Karkare, Nakul // Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery, American Volume;Nov2008, Vol. 90-A Issue 11, p2544
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Osteoporosis: Management and Treatment Strategies for Orthopaedic Surgeons," by Gehrig et al.
- New drugs for osteoporosis. Yadav, Jyoti // Australian Prescriber;Aug2012, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p10
A letter to the editor and a response are presented regarding the article "New drugs for osteoporosis," by Peter Ebeling in the 2011 issue.