Qualifications are important!
- Proud to be 'an HR person.'. Hevron, Connie // People Management;2/25/2010, p16
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an interview with Lucy Adams, director of people at the British Broadcasting Corp., in the January 28, 2010 issue.
- 'I'm first and foremost a business person.'. Phillips, Lucy // People Management;1/28/2010, p16
An interview with Lucy Adams, director of people at the British Broadcasting Co. (BBC), is presented regarding her new job. Adams admits that her department will be affected by the scope of cuts on leadership roles to be implemented by the network because of new projects scheduled to be...
- FROM OUR READERS. Williams, Ed; Jackson, Stacey; Locke, Jake // PRWeek (London);7/24/2009, p24
A response by Ed Williams, BBC Director of Communication, to an article by Tara Hamilton-Miller published in the July 10, 2009 issue is presented.
- BEEB MOVE MAKES SENSE. Finch, Bruce // Management Today;Nov2011, p69
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about British Broadcasting Corp. (BBC) leadership in the October 2011 issue.
- Is BBC pay built on a fairytale? Hall, Douglas // People Management;3/25/2010, p14
A letter to the editor is presented which concerns the salary of British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) human resources (HR) director, Lucy Adams.
- End trademark abuse. Spencer, Mike // Cabinet Maker;6/25/2004, Issue 5394, p7
Presents a letter to the editor regarding the British Broadcasting Corp.'s series in May 2004, "Brassed Off Britain."
- Unpaid interns scandal: the industry responds. Waddington, Steve; Shepherd, Phil; Henderson, Neil; Handley, Lomond // PRWeek (London);2/11/2011, p14
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Danny Rogers: 'Unpaid Interns Do Industry a Disservice'" in the February 3, 2011 issue and "BBC's Craig Oliver Appointed As Downing Street Comms Director" in the February 2 issue.
- LETTERS OF THE WEEK. Martin, Steve; Newman, Paul // PRWeek (London);6/24/2011, p16
Letters to the editor are presented in response to articles published in previous issues, including content services of public relations organizations, which appeared in the May 27, 2011 issue, and BBC operations in MediaCityUK, which appeared in the June 17, 2011 issue.
- Is Pickles right to hit council publications? Walker, David; Hemus, Jonathan; Henderson, Neil // PRWeek (London);11/26/2010, p16
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles featured in prweek.com/uk, including "CIPR Local Public Services Group Warns Against Revised Publicity Code Plans," posted on November 17, 2010, "England 2018 Bid Damaged by Sunday Times Investigation," posted on November 17,...