- The President's Weekly Address. Obama, Barack H. // Daily Compilation of Presidential Documents;2/27/2010, p1
The article presents the text of a weekly address given by U.S. President Barack H. Obama on February 27, 2010, in which he congratulated all the athletes who participated in the Winter Olympics, mentioned that he is proud of the achievements of American athletes, and stressed the importance of...
- Regulation resilient modulation. Laubach, Mark // CED;Mar2004, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p17
Presents a letter to the editor of "CED" concerning the deliberation of the U.S. Federal Communications Commission (FCC) and National Cable and Telecommunications Association on the subject of cable signal leakage and the impact of emergency communications.
- Roiling Indonesia(Letter). Winters, Jeffrey // Fortune;8/13/2001, Vol. 144 Issue 3, p25
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "The Year of Laying Cable Dangerously," in the July 31, 2001 issue.
- FEEDBACK. Read, Leslie W.; Farey, Daniel // Broadcast Engineering;Nov2007, Vol. 49 Issue 11, p12
Two letters to the editor are presented in response to the article on "Competition is ugly," in the September 2007 issue.
- We Disport. We Deride. Ancona, Dan // American Prospect;Apr2003, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p5
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "We Disport. We Deride," by Todd Gitlin.
- CATV in Buffalo. Ritz, Joseph P. // Columbia Journalism Review;Jul/Aug1972, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p62
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the news that the city of Buffalo in New York has awarded a cable TV franchise to a local daily newspaper without holding a public hearing.
- CATV in Buffalo. // Columbia Journalism Review;Jul/Aug1972, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p62
Presents a response by Ron Dorfman to a letter to the editor about his article on the cable TV franchise awarded by the city of Buffalo, New York to a local daily newspaper.
- Ham Radio Responses. Muscato, Len // Communications Technology;Nov2005, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p58
Presents a letter the editor related to cable operators.
- Knotted cable. Wasilewski, Vincent T. // Columbia Journalism Review;Sep/Oct1976, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p61
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Cable TV: The Bottled-Up Medium," by Ronald P. Kriss, which appeared in the July/August 1976 issue.