- SEAFOOD. // Irish Food;Summer2008, p7
The article reports on the condition of the seafood exports in Ireland in 2007. It mentions that the demand increase for quality seafood in the country reached the total sales worth â‚¬803 million, equivalent to 6% in 2006. According to the Irish Sea Fisheries Board, the food service and...
- BAZ. Roberts, Barry // Professional Fisherman;Jul2003, Vol. 25 Issue 9, p7
Presents news briefs related to commercial fishing compiled as of July 2003. Research from Great Britain on pain in fishes; Impact of SARS on the seafood exporting industry; Influence of ratbags on the fishing industry in Australia.
- Fisch/MeeresfrÃ¼chte. // Lebensmittel Zeitung;11/22/2013, Issue 47, p1
The article discusses the performances of the Greek fish and seafood industry from 2004 until 2012 and announces an increasing export of Greek fish and seafood in 2012.
- Seafood: From Alaska to China. Tkacz, Bob // Alaska Business Monthly;Apr2006, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p115
The article reports on the seafood exports of Alaska to China. The Alaska Seafood Marketing Institute had opened its office in China in 1997 that contracted with Shengming Trade Co. Ltd. and principle Robin Wang. This partnership continues the interest in Alaska seafood. The seafood exports in...
- South African firms given rights to export seafood to Russia. // African Business News;11/11/2014, p1
No abstract available.
- The 2009 Import and Export Market for Frozen Shrimp and Prawns in North America & the Caribbean. Parker, Philip M. // Regional Trade Reports;2009, preceding p6
The article presents a report on the import and export market for frozen shrimp and prawns in North America and the Caribbean in 2009. It highlights both the exports frozen shrimp and prawns from North America and the Caribbean and imports of frozen shrimp and prawns in North America and the...
- MARKETING STRATEGIES FOR FROZEN FISH EXPORTERS IN BANGLADESH. Sohel Ahmed, S. M.; Hossain, Belayet // Researchers World: Journal of Arts, Science & Commerce;Jul2012, Vol. 3 Issue 3, p1
The main objective of this study is marketing strategies for frozen fish exporters in Bangladesh. Frozen fish is the second highest export earning sector of the country The major findings are holistic marketing concept can be applied for exporting frozen fish, cost based pricing as well as other...
- Number Games. Law, Glenn // Salt Water Sportsman;Oct2014, Vol. 75 Issue 9, p10
The author reflects on the issue concerning the manipulation of the U.S. National Marine Fisheries Services of imported-seafood values in its annual report, citing the displeasure of the agency towards the use of recreational-fishing interests of the data.
- U.S. Requires Dolphin-Safe Guarantee for Imported Seafood. Scheer, Roddy // E THIS WEEK;1/12/2015, p3
The article presents information on new rule adopted by the U.S. government, according to which the nation will buy imported seafood that follows high standards for the protection of dolphins and whales while catching fishes. The U.S. Court of International Trade and some non-profit...