Doing good in small ways
- COMMUNICATIONS TO THE EDITOR. Gerber, Irwin // American Sociologist;Nov65, Vol. 1 Issue 1, p27
Presents a letter to the editor to convey to those sociologists who are involved in undergraduate teaching some ideas on the incorporation of Medical Sociology as part of the undergraduate curriculum.
- Readers' way to register. Bryant, Leslie // Community Care;3/17/2005, Issue 1564, p25
Presents a letter to the editor in response to an article regarding the registration from the General Social Care Council.
- THE PHYSICIAN AND VIETNAM. Bronston, William G. // Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists;Nov1966, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p24
A letter to the editor in response to the articles on issues in the medical community in the U.S. published in different journals is presented.
- What is intermediate care? Manthorpe, Jill; Cornes, Michelle // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);9/18/2004, Vol. 329 Issue 7467, p686
Presents a letter to the editor discussing the meaning of intermediate care and the interdependency between health and social care.
- The Employment Conditions Network final report is a political, anti-neoliberal & welfare state move. Sarkar, Atanu; Muntaner, Carles; Chung, Haejoo; Benach, Joan // Indian Journal of Medical Research;Jul2009, Vol. 130 Issue 1, p93
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Commission on Social Determinants in Health: A Piece Meal Move?," by K. R. Nayar and Sonali Sahni Kapoor in a 2009 issue.
- The Employment Conditions Network final report is a political, anti-neoliberal & welfare state move. Nayar, K. R; Kapoor, Sonali Sahni // Indian Journal of Medical Research;Jul2009, Vol. 130 Issue 1, p94
A response by K. R. Nayar and Sonali Sahni Kapoor to a letter to the editor about their article "Commission on Social Determinants in Health: A Piece Meal Move?" in a 2009 issue is presented.
- Opposites Distract. Lowrey, Geoffrey // JGIM: Journal of General Internal Medicine;Jan2005, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p99
Presents a letter to the editor emphasizing the necessary understanding of different culture and languages in medical care.
- RE: Neuroscience in Nazi Europe Part I: Eugenics, Human Experimentation, and Mass Murder. Zeidman, Lawrence A. // Canadian Journal of Neurological Sciences;May2012, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p400
A letter to the editor is presented by the author of the article "Neuroscience in Nazi Europe Part I: Eugenics, Human Experimentation, and Mass Murder," which was published in the volume 38 number 5, 2011 issue.
- LETTERS. // America;3/23/1974, Vol. 130 Issue 11, p209
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "More Does Not Always Mean Better," by Herbert Meredith Orrell in the March 2, 1974 issue, "Health Care: Its Time Has Come," in the February 2, 1974 issue and "Euthanasia: The Next Medical Dilemma,"...