- Not without us! Snoxell, David // Geographical (Geographical Magazine Ltd.);Sep2010, Vol. 82 Issue 9, p79
A letter to the editor about the Marine Protected Area of the Chagos Islands is presented.
- Environmental Report "Inaccurate and Misleading". Madon, Trixi // Australian Maritime Digest;Oct2011, Issue 206, p4
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Death Nets Sweeping Australia's Oceans Clean of Life" in the September 1, 2011 issue.
- The looming Battle of the Coral Sea. // Ausmarine;Oct2009, Vol. 31 Issue 12, p17
A letter to the editor is presented questioning the validity of agenda-funded research projects in the Coral Sea Marine Park and protesting the propriety of Pew Charitable Trust, a foreign based lobbyist determining the future use of Australian sovereign territories.
- Shift in Phytoplankton Community Structure in a Tropical Marine Reserve Before and After a Major oil Spill Event. Hallare, A. V.; Lasafin, K. J. A.; Magallanes, J. R. // International Journal of Environmental Research;Summer2011, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p651
The present study reports the changes in the phytoplankton community structure in Taklong Island National Marine Reserve (TINMAR), Guimaras Island, Philippines. Quantification of PAH yielded undetectable results, whereas, primary productivity, phytoplankton density, and diversity values were...
- MUSKIE REQUESTS. Muskie, Edmund S. // Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists;Nov1965, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p25
A letter to the editor that invites readers of the journal to express their views on the conduct and direction of the marine and atmospheric resources in the U.S. is presented
- Letters. ROSA, JAVIER; BOYTS, EDWARD; CROWLEY, BILL // Scuba Diving;Nov/Dec2012, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p8
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including one about the loggerhead turtles in Belize and another about the Flower Garden Banks National Marine Sanctuary in the U.S. in the August 2012 issue.
- LETTERS. Lee, Dick; Izard, Bill; Staines, John // Ausmarine;Dec2008, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p4
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles published including an advertisement for a senior position in Queensland Fisheries, on the increasing number of marine parks in Australia and comments on solving piracy problems.
- South Australia about to suffer under marine park exclusions. Wheeler, Wade // Ausmarine;Mar2011, Vol. 33 Issue 5, p4
A letter to the editor is presented about the potential promulgation of marine parks in South Australia.
- Behavior Modification. Grey, Arthur // Progressive;Jun89, Vol. 53 Issue 6, p6
Presents a letter to the editor concerning the Alaska oil spill.