The War in Afghanistan
- Letters. Showen, Andrew V.; Fly, Jamie M. // National Review;12/31/2011, Vol. 63 Issue 24, p4
The article presents a letter to the editor and a response by the writer to the article "Retreat-- But Whose?" by Jamie M. Fly in the December 19, 2011 issue concerning the Afghan War.
- Listen First. Cooper, Gisela // New Internationalist;Jan/Feb2009, Issue 419, p2
A letter to the editor regarding the article "Through Afghan Eyes" in issue 417 of the journal is presented.
- AFGHANISTAN AND THE LOTUS EATERS. BOWMAN, STEPHEN S. // Tikkun;Spring2011, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p3
A letter to the editor related to the ongoing war in Afghanistan is presented.
- Saving Afghanistan. Lockhart, Clare // Foreign Policy;Mar/Apr2009, Issue 171, p8
This article presents a letter to the editor regarding the previously published article "Counterinsurgency Field Manual: Afghanistan Edition," from the January/February 2009 issue, by Nathaniel Fick and John Nagl.
- From Flanders Field to Afghanistan. Woodard, Don // Fort Worth Business Press;8/24/2009, Vol. 24 Issue 31, p63
The article presents letter to the editor by Don Woodard which draws a comparison between Colonel John McCrae's World War I era poem "In Flanders Field" and the war in Afghanistan.
- Letters. // Military Review;Jul/Aug2006, Vol. 86 Issue 4, p120
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Telling the Afghan Military Storyâ€¦Their Way," in the March to April 2006 issue.
- REPARATIONS, NOT GENEROSITY. Mitzner, Karen // Tikkun;Jan/Feb2010, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p3
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Just Say No to the War in Afghanistan," by Rabbi Lerner, in the previous issue.
- Haste Makes Waste. NEUMANN, RONALD E. // Foreign Affairs;Nov/Dec2012, Vol. 91 Issue 6, p167
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "The Right Way Out of Afghanistan" by Stephen Hadley and John Podesta, which appeared in the July/August 2012 issue.
- Hadley and Podesta Reply. Hadley, Stephen; Podesta, John // Foreign Affairs;Nov/Dec2012, Vol. 91 Issue 6, p169
The authors respond to a letter to the editor written about their article "The Right Way Out of Afghanistan," which appeared in the July/August 2012 issue.
- The War in Afghanistan. Fair, James // Commentary;Feb2010, Vol. 129 Issue 2, p6
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "How We Can Win in Afghanistan," by Max Boot in the November 2009 issue.