- Enter the dragon... Smith, Geneva // WE International;Fall97/Winter98, Issue 42/43, p15
Focuses on the author's dependence on a Proxi system with a voice-activated program, due to her muscular dystrophy. Advantages of the Internet for the author.
- Our daily bread--and jam. Stone, Karen G. // WeMedia;Sep/Oct2001, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p12
Cites the advantages of technological innovations to persons with disabilities (PWD). Overview of technological devices used by PWD; Effect of technology on the life style of PWD.
- Abstracts of recent literature. Edelstein, Joan E. // Journal of Rehabilitation Research & Development;1993, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p272
Presents an abstract of the article `Predictors of Assistive Technology Abandonment,' by B. Phillips et al from the Assistive Technology journal. Repercussions of technology abandonment for disabled individuals.
- Older people in control. Hooper, Mandy // Community Care;5/27/2004, Issue 1524, p24
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the column "Practice Panel," in the May 13, 2004 issue of "Community Care."
- Benefits misuse happens. Oliver, Judith // Community Care;8/19/2004, Issue 1536, p22
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Valuing People" in the August 5, 2004 issue.
- Questioning the Steep Path: Comments on Disability and Politics. Sherry, Mark; Sleigh, Tracey // Social Alternatives;Jul99, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p68
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about political issues of people with disabilities in the January 1999 issue.
- Critical and alternative paths--a response to 'Questioning the Steep Path'. Clear, Mike // Social Alternatives;Jul99, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p69
A response by Mike Clear to a letter to the editor about his article "Disability as Politics: Personal and Social Perspectives" in the January 1999 issue is presented.
- Physical Disablement and Professional People. Kettle, Melvin // Textile Institute & Industry;May1975, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p141
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article concerning the physical disablement of professional people due to their career.
- Letters to the Editor. Crews, Kathryn // OAH Magazine of History;Oct2009, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p4
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the July issue of the "OAH Magazine of History."