Sympathy from students
- Clinical case reports. Friedmann, I. // Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine;Sep1995, Vol. 88 Issue 9, p543
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the editorial about pathological case reports in medical publishing, published in the May 1995 issue.
- Anger is the weed, hate is the tree. Nehrlich, Herbert H. // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);7/9/2005, Vol. 331 Issue 7508, p111
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Revitalizing rapid responses," by S. Davies, and T. Delamothe, in the June 4, 2005 issue.
- Dissemination of results needs to be tracked as well as the funding is. McCormack, James; Loewen, Peter; Jewesson, Peter // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);8/20/2005, Vol. 331 Issue 7514, p456
Presents a letter to the editor about Decullier et al's article on evaluating health related research projects and factors influencing publication.
- Minerva might help you get something published. O'Sullivan, Eoin P.; O'Colmain, Una // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);8/5/2006, Vol. 332 Issue 7562, p305
A letter to the editor in presented in response to the article "Call for papers," by G.S. Williams, in the July 22, 2006 issue.
- Duplicate publication. Pavord, I. D.; Morgan, M. D. L.; Wardlaw, A. J.; Polkey, M.; Moxham, J. // Thorax;Dec2002, Vol. 57 Issue 12, p1087
Presents a letter to the editor regarding the duplicate publication of review papers related to respiratory medicine.
- Correspondence. Grosch, Eric // PLoS Computational Biology;Sep2007, Vol. 3 Issue 9, p1836
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Ten Simple Rules for Getting Published," by P.E. Bourne.
- Combating editorial racism. Kapur, R. // British Journal of Psychiatry;Aug2005, Vol. 187, p188
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Combating editorial racism in psychiatric publications," by P. Tyrer in the 2005 issue.
- CORRESPONDENCE. Evans, D.J.K.; Fenton, David A.; Wilkinson, John D.; Garson, W.P.; May, G.B.; Simpson-White, R.; Taylor-Robinson, D.; Eastmond, C.J.; Reid, T.M.S.; O'Donnell, Michael; Angill, R.J.; Todd, John W.; Rowley-Jones, D.; Flind, A.C.; Hoare, A.M.; Dykes, P.W.; Bradby, G.V.H.; Evinson, Gordon // British Medical Journal (Clinical Research Edition);11/13/1982, Vol. 285 Issue 6352, p1420
Presents several letters to the editor of the November 1982 issue of the 'British Medical Journal' publication. Effects of benoxaprofen on cutaneous lesions in psoriasis; Confidentiality of medicolegal records; Etiology of appendicitis.
- Response from Dundee Medical Student Council to "media misinterpretation" // Journal of Medical Ethics;Aug2004, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p380
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the media misrepresentation of a study written by Rennie and Rudland, published in the 2003 issue of the "Journal of Medical Ethics."
- Playing the system puts self-citation's impact under review. Testa, James // Nature;10/9/2008, Vol. 455 Issue 7214, p729
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Playing the system to give low-impact journals more clout," by Tomas Opatmy.