- Forum. DAVIS, PAUL; HODGSON, PAUL; JONES, MIKE; FERNLEY, TOM; NALTY, GRAHAM; HOLY, DAVID; MILEHAM, GEOFF; POYNTER, BOB // Modern Railways;Sep2009, Vol. 66 Issue 732, p32
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including comments from British Transport Secretary Andrew Adonis on high-speed rail in the July 2009 issue, another on high-speed airport links in the August 2009 issue, and one on the decision of the British...
- Lord Adonis set to speak at Venice. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;11/19/2010, Issue 2936, p9
The article reports that Lord Adonis, former government minister, will be the speaker for the 2011 Institute of Travel and Tourism (ITT) conference.
- Correspondence. Field, Frank; Jarrett, R. J.; Kwarteng, Kwasi; Patel, Priti; Raab, Dominic; Skidmore, Chris; Cole, Harvey; Bellringer, Dick; Baness, David; Spiers, Shaun; Reardon, John; Williams, Daniel; Ballard, Bob; Samuel, William // New Statesman;9/21/2012, Vol. 141 Issue 5124, p6
Letters to the editor are presented in response to articles from previous issues including "He's not for turning," by Ed Miliband from the September 7, 2012 issue on carbon reduction in Great Britain; an article on the public education programme proposed by the British Labour Party politician...
- Northwest electrificationC. // Rail Business Intelligence;1/8/2010, Issue 357, p9
The article provides information on a written statement presented by British Transport Secretary Andrew Adonis to the House of Commons regarding the electrification of additional railroad routes in northwest England.
- Evidence-based. BUSTER, JARGON // World Today;Oct/Nov2012, Vol. 68 Issue 8/9, p44
The article focuses on the compound adjective "evidence-based," noting "evidence" does not always mean "proof," and refers to former Metropolitan Police Commission Ian Blair's use of the term regarding police management in Great Britain and author Andrew Adonis' mention of it in educational policy.
- Adonis to speak at WTM on air capacity. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;10/25/2012, Issue 3025, p8
The article reports that former Great Britain transport secretary Andrew Adonis will take the stage at WTM on November 9, 2012, to outline his views on airport expansion in the south-east of London.
- IEP is deferred pending value for money probe. // Rail Business Intelligence;3/4/2010, Issue 361, p1
The article informs that Lord Andrew Adonis, Transport Secretary of Great Britain, has announced on February 26, 2010 that a decision on the Intercity Express Programme had been deferred until the next parliament.
- Shooter's Mk III solution. // Rail Business Intelligence;3/18/2010, Issue 362, p6
The article reports on the comments of Chiltem Railways Chairman Adrian Shooter on an announcement by British Transport Secretary Andrew Adonis of an inquiry into the Intercity Express Programme.
- Â£200million electrification for Liverpool and Manchester to Blackpool. // Modern Railways;Jan2010, Vol. 67 Issue 736, p6
The article describes a 200 million British pounds electrification scheme for three rail routes in the Northwest of England announced by British Transport Secretary Andrew Adonis on December 14, 2009.