Young staff lack business IT skills
- UNDERGRADUATES SHOULD BE TAUGHT BUSINESS SKILLS. Raisbeck, Elspeth // Nursing Standard;12/3/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 13, p32
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article about nurses needing to develop business skills by Dame Chris Beasley in the November 26, 2008 issue.
- Time for progress in South Africa. Bowles, Mike // Financial Management;Jul/Aug2011, p16
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Africa's Skills Revolution" in the April 2011 issue.
- Right environment can enhance 'innate' entrepreneurial skills. Hauser, Hermann // Nature;12/11/2008, Vol. 456 Issue 7223, p700
This article presents a letter to the editor concerning "The innovative brain," which was published in the volume 456, number 168-169 issue.
- Women: Sexist fiction is alienating. Gerardin, Ylaine; Lieberman, Tami // Nature;11/17/2011, Vol. 479 Issue 7373, p299
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article by R. Rybicki in the 2011 issue which discusses the talent of women such as in locating objects while shopping and in business and science that comes from their innate ability to access womanspace.
- Feed Back. Dowling, Alan; Squires, Craig // Canadian Musician;Nov/Dec2012, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p9
Several letters to the editor are presented including one appreciating Andrew King's talk on the Canadian music and the importance of business skills in today's market, and another on the profile of Gear Heads.
- Reply. // Computer Weekly;10/30/2007, p22
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues, including an article on graduates' lack of business skills, another on data encryption system in the October 16, 2007 issue, and an article on government tax systems.
- BIZ DIARY. // NZ Business;Dec2011/Jan2012, Vol. 25 Issue 11, p10
A calendar of events for the New Zealand area in December 2011 is presented, which includes the Starting Off Right seminar, a business skills workshop for new managers, and the First Wednesday presentation and network opportunity by the Icehouse and the Auckland City Council.
- A History Lesson. Ma, Henry // Forbes Asia;2/13/2006, Vol. 2 Issue 2, p10
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about the civilization of the Philippines.
- Mayor: We're not that dumb! Goodman, Oscar B. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);11/8/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 45, pP28
A letter to the editor about the article "Dumb, Dumber--and We're Dumbest?" that was published in a previous issue of the "Las Vegas Review-Journal" is presented.