Medication administration through feeding tubes
- CHOREIFORM MOVEMENTS AFTER DEPOT INJECTIONS OF FLUPENTHIXOL. Gibson, Alan C. // British Journal of Psychiatry;Jul74, Vol. 125, p111
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article about the two patients who have been treated with depot injections of flupenthixol and have developed choreiform movements, that was published previously.
- Administration of testosterone results in reversible deterioration in Kennedy's disease. Kinirons, P.; Rouleau, G. A. // Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery & Psychiatry;Jan2008, Vol. 79 Issue 1, p106
A letter to the editor about the article "Administration of Testosterone Results in Reversible Deterioration in Kennedy's Disease" is presented.
- Overcoming difficulties with cascade labelling. McArthur, Stuart; Baker, Lawrence // Veterinary Record: Journal of the British Veterinary Association;7/23/2011, Vol. 169 Issue 4, p107
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article that appeared in the June 6, 2011 issue of "Veterinary Times" about the release of customer information leaflets providing handling, storage and administration details for off-license medicines.
- The inadvertent administration of intralenticular triamcinolone. Rajak, S. N.; Dubois, V. D. P. J.; Mokete, B.; Casswell, A. G. // Eye;Mar2007, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p426
A letter to the editor is presented on administration of intravitreal triamcinolone by SN Rajak, VDPJ Dubois, B Mokete and AG Casswell in the December 22, 2006 issue.
- Teriparatide in men: persistence and geographical variation in the UK. Abhishek, A.; Pande, I. // Osteoporosis International;Aug2009, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p1453
A letter to the editor is presented which discusses the study that relates the persistence of teriparatide used in men and the difference in its use across Great Britain.
- Efficacy of Conversion From Bedtime NPH Insulin Injection to Once-or Twice-Daily Injections of Insulin Glargine in Type 1 Diabetic Patients Using Basal/ Bolus Therapy. Albright, Eric S.; Desmond, Renee; Bell, David S. H. // Diabetes Care;Feb2004, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p632
Presents a letter to the editor regarding the efficacy of conversion from bedtime NPH insulin injection to once or twice daily injections of insulin glargine in type 1 diabetic patients using basal or bolus therapy.
- Successful Decompression of Colonic Pseudo-Obstruction With Neostigmine. Daaboul, Bisher; Eaker, Ervin Y. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Nov1999, Vol. 94 Issue 11, p3371
Presents a letter to the editor about the administration of Neostigmine to a patient with refractory colonic ileus.
- A rethink is needed on drug switching. // Pulse;12/5/2007, Vol. 67 Issue 44, p16
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article about the effectiveness of drug switching in the November 21, 2007 issue.
- Sclerosing polidocanol injections in Achilles tendinopathy in high level athletes. Knobloch, Karsten // Knee Surgery, Sports Traumatology, Arthroscopy;Nov2008, Vol. 16 Issue 11, p1061
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Sclerosing polidocanol injections in Achilles tendinopathy in high level athletes" published in a previous issue.