Role of Oral Agents in Improving Cardiovascular Prognosis in Diabetes Mellitus
- For the record. Wendell-Smith, Colin // New Internationalist;Aug2007, Issue 403, p2
A letter to the editor is written in response to the article "Myths on the Global Market," an essay by John McMurtry.
- More on the association of acute cholecystitis and cardiovascular disease. Jolobe, O. // QJM: An International Journal of Medicine;May2010, Vol. 103 Issue 5, p359
A letter to the editor is presented regarding the association of acute cholecystitis and cardiovascular system diseases.
- Nurse-led management of hypertension. Clark, Christopher E.; Smith, Lindsay F. P.; Taylor, Rod S.; Campbell, John L. // British Journal of General Practice;Mar2010, Vol. 60 Issue 572, p214
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Effectiveness of nurse-delivered cardiovascular risk management in primary care: A randomized trial," by H.R. Voogdt-Pruis, A. P. Gorgels, et al, which appeared in a 2010 issue of the periodical.
- Thrombophilia! Consider Homocysteine Too. Wehrmacher, William H.; Messmore, Harry // Clinical & Applied Thrombosis/Hemostasis;Apr1997, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p147
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "A Quantitative Assessement of Plasma Homocysteine as a Risk Factor for Cardiovascular Disease," by C. J. Boushey and colleagues published in a 1995 issue of the "Journal of American Medical Association."
- Anaplastic large cell lymphoma presenting as liver abscess and portal vein thrombosis. Chalamalasetty, S. B.; Madan, K.; Javvaji, S.; Singh, K. K.; Vijayaraghavan, M.; Mathur, S.; Kumar, L.; Paul, S.; Acharya, S. K. // Indian Journal of Cancer;Jul-Sep2009, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p240
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article on anaplastic large cell lymphoma presenting as liver abscess and portal vein thrombosis that was published in one of the previous issues.
- Delivering a cardiovascular disease prevention programme in the United Kingdom: translating theory into practice. Lloyd-Williams, Ffion; Capewell, Simon; Ireland, Robin; Birt, Christopher // European Journal of Public Health;Aug2008, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p357
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article about cardiovascular disease by Pekka Puska in the August 2007 issue.
- Cardiovascular risk in patients with treated familial hypercholesterolaemia and patients with severe hypertriglyceridaemia. Mikhailidis, D. P.; Barradas, M. A.; Dandona, P. // Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine;Jan1987, Vol. 80 Issue 1, p61
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about cardiovascular risk in patients with treated familial hypercholesterolaemia and patients with severe hypertriglyceridaemia.
- Anticardiolipin antibodies and cardiovascular disease. Nelson-Piercy, Catherine; Khamashta, Munther A.; de Swiet, Michael; Hughes, Graham R. V. // Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine;Feb1996, Vol. 89 Issue 2, p119
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article about anticardiolipin antibodies and cardiovascular disease, published in the August 1995 issue.
- Anti-phospholipid antibodies, neuroleptic treatment and cardiovascular morbidity. Leuci, E.; Manenti, L.; Maggini, C. // British Journal of Psychiatry;Jan2007, Vol. 190, p81
A letter to the editor is presented about the risk of cardiovascular morbidity among patients receiving anti-phospholipid antibodies and neuroleptic treatment.
- JBS2 is not the problem - its critics are. Kassianos, George // Pulse;4/19/2007, Vol. 67 Issue 15, p22
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article concerning the second Joint British Societies (JBS2) Guidelines on cardiovascular disease prevention.