- Letters. Durso Jr., John // Westchester County Business Journal;6/14/2010, Vol. 49 Issue 24, p4
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Entergy defends alternative to building towers" in the May 28, 2010 issue.
- Union motives questioned in tower issue. Gray, Mark // RCR Wireless News;7/21/2008, Vol. 27 Issue 22, p11
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article related to tower construction safety in the U.S.
- SEIDLER'S ENDURING APOSTASY. Clark, Tom // Overland;Spring2006, Issue 184, p95
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article by Natasha Cica about the Blues Point Tower in Sydney, New South Wales which was designed by architect Harry Seidler.
- LETTER. Wilson, Thomas // SA&B Mag: Sustainable Architecture & Building;Jul/Aug2011, Issue 30, p11
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Solar City Tower Planned as Welcome Symbol of 2016 Games in Rio," in the May and June 2011 issue of the periodical.
- Not the source. May, Richard // Planning;Aug/Sep2009, Vol. 75 Issue 8, p52
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Towers of Trouble" in the June 2009 issue.
- Towering Precedent. Wood, Susan // New Republic;5/29/89, Vol. 200 Issue 22, p41
Presents a letter to the editor about the standard of behavior for U.S. Senator John Tower.
- Coming Up Roses. Deutsch, Marshall E. // Progressive;Jul88, Vol. 52 Issue 7, p6
Presents a letter to the editor criticizing columnist Molly Ivin for harping on Senator John Tower's small stature.
- Letters. Johnson, Erik; Hutchinson, George M.; Abelsen, Vernon; Lawrence, Dan; Willkens, Danielle S. // Architectural Record;Sep2005, Vol. 193 Issue 9, p21
Presents letters to the editor referencing articles and topics discussed in previous issues. "Is There Hope for the Big Box," which focused on big box architecture; "Redesigned Freedom Tower Will Be Sleeker, Safer," which focused on towers; Description of accessibility in a memorial in the U.S.
- LETTERS. Holland, Craig; Soroko, Mork // Architect;Mar2011, Vol. 100 Issue 3, p18
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "A Clockwork Shade" and "Award: U.S. Land Port of Entry, Van Buren, Maine," both in the February 2011 issue, and "Samitaur Tower" in the January 2011 issue.