H1N1 and remote locations
- Rapid Antigen Test for Pandemic (H1N1) 2009 Virus. Diederen, Bram M. W.; Veenendaal, Dick; Jansen, Ruud; Herpers, Bjorn L.; Ligtvoet, Eric E. J.; IJzerman, Ed P. F. // Emerging Infectious Diseases;May2010, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p897
A letter to the editor is presented about a rapid antigen test for the pandemic hemagglutinin type 1 and neuraminidase type 1 (H1N1) 2009 virus.
- Thoracic CT scan findings in 2009 Influenza A (H1N1) virus pandemic in Isfahan. Ataei, Behrooz // Journal of Research in Medical Sciences;Aug2011, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p1094
A letter to the editor is presented regarding the findings of thoracic computed tomography (CT) scan in the pandemic of influenza A (H1N1) virus in Isfahan, Iran in 2009.
- Thoracic CT in 2009 H1N1 influenza. Wiwanitkit, Viroj // Journal of Research in Medical Sciences;Aug2011, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p1095
A response from the author of the article "Thoracic CT in 2009 H1N1 Influenza" is presented.
- Transient Hyperglycemia in a H1N1 Positive Child on Oseltamivir. Kulkarni, Rajesh; Kinikar, Aarti // Indian Pediatrics;Sep2010, Vol. 47 Issue 9, p812
A letter to the editor is presented regarding the case of an 11-year-old girl diagnosed to have influenza H1N1 virus infection by Reverse-Transcription-Polymerase Chain Reaction (RT-PCR), in whom a routine random blood sugar showed hyperglycemia.
- Pediatric hospitalizations for the novel influenza A H1N1/2009. S�nchez-Huerta, Gustavo // Salud Pï¿½blica de Mï¿½xico;jul2010, Vol. 52 Issue 4, p288
No abstract available.
- Myocarditis associated with 2009 influenza A (H1N1) virus in children. Baruteau, Alban-Elouen; Boimond, Nicolas; Ramful, Duksha // Cardiology in the Young;Jun2010, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p351
A letter to the editor is presented on the issue of myocarditis associated with 2009 influenza A (H1N1) virus.
- Antivirals in treatment of H1N1 infection: are they really effective? Das, Rashmi Ranjan // European Journal of Pediatrics;Mar2011, Vol. 170 Issue 3, p407
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Clinical Features of Hospitalised Children With 2009 H1N1 Influenza Virus Infection."
- H1N1 infection and thyroid storm. Wiwanitkit, Viroj // Annals of Thoracic Medicine;Oct-Dec2010, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p249
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "H1N1 Infection-Induced Thyroid Storm," by Salim A. Baharoon in a 2010 issue.
- H1N1 infection and thyroid storm. Baharoon, Salim // Annals of Thoracic Medicine;Oct-Dec2010, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p249
A response by Salim A. Baharoon to a letter to the editor about his article "H1N1 Infection-Induced Thyroid Storm" in a 2010 issue is presented.