Foster care: extend services, save youth
- LETTERS. // Community Care;9/25/2003, Issue 1491, p28
Presents letters to the editors in response to articles published in the "Community Care" magazine in Great Britain. Injunction granted to prevent Leonard Hockey from begging in Manchester City Center; Payment of lip service to health and social care partnerships; Information on children's...
- Letters. Nankervis, Ellen; Richardson, Terry; Talukder, Rahmat M.; Nolan, Kimberly // Drug Topics;6/16/2008, Vol. 152 Issue 7, p16
Several letters to the editors are presented in response to articles in previous issue which include topics on treating kids with cough and cold, the role of chemistry in the education of pharmacy students, and healthcare services in America.
- LETTERS. Hennequin, Lynne; Jenkins, Maxine // Independent Nurse;3/16/2009, p15
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to the articles in previous issues including about the differing roles of practice nurses and nurse practitioners that was published in the February 16, 2009 issue of "Independent Nurse," and regarding the adding of obesity checks for...
- LETTERS to the editor. McNutt, David R.; Jaworski, Suzanne; Woodbury, Mary Ann; Formica, Joseph M.; Frazier, Claude A. // American Journal of Public Health;Aug1975, Vol. 65 Issue 8, p879
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Health Care of Children and Youth in America," in the April 1975 issue, "Quality: Medical Care's Answer to Madison Avenue," in the March 1975 issue, and "Rural Medical Care: An Experimental Delivery...
- FEEDBACK Letters to the Editor. Cruickshank, Alan; Thornes, Jon // Children & Young People Now;8/7/2012, p18
Two letters to the editor are presented in response to articles including the recommendations of the Children and Young People's Health Outcomes Forum in the July 27, 2012 issue and related to the consultation on the nursery milk scheme of Great Britain that was published in the previous issue.
- Attachment therapy and adopted children: A caution. Mercer, Jean // Contemporary Pediatrics;Oct2003, Vol. 20 Issue 10, p20
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Promoting a Healthy Tomorrow Here for Children Adopted From Abroad," by Joni Bosch, Shannon Sullivan Don C. Van Dyke, Kelly Nissen, Ellen Weber and Susan S. Eberly, in the February 2003 issue.
- Attachment therapy and adopted children: A caution. Bosch, Joni; Sullivan, Shannon; Van Dyke, Don C.; Nissen, Kelly; Weber, Ellen; Eberly, Susan S. // Contemporary Pediatrics;Oct2003, Vol. 20 Issue 10, p20
Presents a response by Joni Bosch, Shannon Sullivan Don C. Van Dyke, Kelly Nissen, Ellen Weber and Susan S. Eberly to a letter to the editor about their article "Promoting a Healthy Tomorrow Here for Children Adopted From Abroad," in the February 2003 issue.
- In Reply. Dettmeyer, R. // Deutsches Aerzteblatt International;7/19/2010, Vol. 107 Issue 28/29, p506
A response by the author to a letter to the editor about the article "Child Abuse and Neglect: Diagnosis and Management," is presented.
- MHSPY: Intentional Integrated System of Care Associated with Improved Youth Outcomes. Grimes, Katherine; Mullin, Brian // Journal of Behavioral Health Services & Research;Jul2007, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p350
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "MHSPY: A children's health initiative for maintaining at-risk youth in the community," published in the 2006;33:196-203 issue of the "Journal of Behavioral Health Services & Research."