- Retrans Resolutions. Farrell, Mke // Multichannel News;1/10/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p2
The article offers news briefs related to the cable network industry such as the long-term carriage deal of Dish Network Corp. for the retransmission consent and cable network, the agreement signed by Suddenlink Communications and Viacom Inc., and Time Warner Cable Inc.'s importation of WBRE-TV...
- CABLE COMPANIES LOSE VIDEO SUBSCRIBERS. Gruenwedel, Erik // Home Media Magazine;5/3/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 18, p13
The article reports that U.S. cable companies Comcast and Time Warner Cable have lost thousands of video subscribers in the first quarter of 2010.
- Time Warner Cable. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;1/5/2016, pA02
The article reports on the number of residential subscribers added by telecommunications firm Time Warner Cable (TWC) in 2015, presenting the view of its chief executive officer (CEO) Rob Marcus on the added video customers and voice advertisements.
- Time Warner on the block? Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;1/14/2016, pA02
The article reports on the possible sale of entertainment conglomerate Time Warner Cable Inc. following the decline of its shares in 2016.
- Let the sunshine in. // Broadcasting & Cable;8/19/2002, Vol. 132 Issue 34, p50
Editorials. Provides outlook into the stock prices of the cable television industry in the U.S. Reevaluation of cable finance by the investors; Reports of the revenue and expenses on operators; Total revenue of the Time Warner Cable Inc.
- Liberty Keeping Watch As Comcast Stock Slides. FARRELL, MIKE // Multichannel News;3/10/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 10, p3
The article reports a 7.5 percent decline in stock prices of the communications firm Comcast after its merger with the telecommunication firm Time Warner Cable on February 13, 2014 along with the views of Greg Maffei, chief executive officer (CEO) of the mass media firm Liberty Media, on the same.
- Time Warner NYC Cuts Latino Service Pricing. Gibbons, Kent // Multichannel News;10/6/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 40, p16
Reports on the decision of Time Warner Cable's New York City system to reduce its service pricing for Hispanics. Subscription price offered by the station; Competitors of Time Warner in the market; Discussion on the strategy to penetrate the Hispanic market.
- Comcast. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;2/18/2015, pA02
The article reports on the stocks downgrade of mass media company Comcast and telecommunications company Time Warner Cable stocks by research institute MoffettNathanson LLC that results on the tough regulatory outlook of their proposed merger.
- A Pioneer Leaves the Trail. // Multichannel News;12/16/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 47, following p11
An interview with Glenn Britt, chairman at the television broadcasting firm Time Warner Cable Inc. (TWC), is presented. Topics discussed are the consolidation of TWC from Time Warner Inc., the programming inflation at the cable industry and the loss of subscribers of video for the cable. Other...