- Letters to the Editor. // Training & Development Journal;Nov74, Vol. 28 Issue 11, p14
Presents letters to the editor of the 'Training and Development Journal.'
- The future of out-of-hours training. // Education for Primary Care;Nov2005, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p738
Presents a letter to the editor related to the future of out-of-hours training of GP registrars.
- On ï¿½Training for Child Care Workï¿½. Plumer, Erwin H. // Child Welfare;May70, Vol. 49 Issue 5, p285
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Training for Child Care Work: A Report on a National Conference," by Morris F. Mayer and John Matsushima in the November 1969 issue.
- Diatribe . . Jejune . ,. Libelous...Irresponsible. Roe, Anne // Personnel & Guidance Journal;Jun68, Vol. 46 Issue 10, p1011
Presents a letter to the editor related to the article "Do We have a Theory of Vocational choice?" by Robert R. Carkhuff, Mae Aiexik and Susan Anderson published in the December issue of the journal "Personnel and Guidance journal."
- Staff Development: Casting Light in a Dark Corner of Education. Stretton Jr., Thomas R.; Gibboney, Richard A. // Education Week;1/12/1983, Vol. 2 Issue 16, p19
A letter to the editor is presented in response to a series of articles about the state of educational staff development programs in the September 29, October 6 and October 13, 1982 issues.
- Filling the role of physician assistants. Jollet, David // Pulse;10/18/2004, Vol. 64 Issue 41, p24
Presents a letter to the editor on physician assistant training programme in Kentucky.
- letters to the editor. Naidoo, Vijay // Training & Development (1839-8561);Feb2012, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p05
A letter to the editor is presented in response to a letter to the editor about the Certificate IV in Training and Assessment in Australia published in the December 2011 issue.
- A VT alternative. Chai, A. // British Dental Journal;3/10/2007, Vol. 202 Issue 5, p238
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Evaluation of vocational training of dentists in three different regions" in the Number 201, 2006 issue.
- Vocational training to be spent in general practice with GPs. Carelli, Francesco // British Journal of General Practice;Mar2007, Vol. 57 Issue 536, p243
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article on practice-based training in a 2006 issue of the "British Journal of General Practice."
- Shake Training Programs For Administrators Out Of â€˜How-to-do-itâ€™ Mold. Wildman, Louis // Education Week;4/22/1987, Vol. 6 Issue 30, p24
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Training Programs for Administrators Are Increasingly a Target of Criticism" in the March 11, 1987 issue.