Medical school admissions
- Importance of open access for clinicians and researchers in developing countries. Bhan, Anant // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;7/19/2005, Vol. 173 Issue 2, p129
Presents a letter to the editor about the importance of online journal access of medical schools and research centers in developing countries.
- Letters to the Editor. Goldstein, Norman // Hawaii Medical Journal;Nov2004, Vol. 63 Issue 11, p329
Presents a response by Norman Goldstein to a letter to the editor that asked for copies of medical journals and books to be donated to a medical school in hue, Vietnam.
- What do patients want from Medical research? Green, John // Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine;Sep1996, Vol. 89 Issue 9, p540
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an editorial about a proposal for an Academy of Medicine in Great Britain, which appeared in the June 1996 issue.
- Ohio guidelines for advanced-practice hospital rotations for pharmacy students. Kahaleh, Abir // American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy;2/1/2005, Vol. 62 Issue 3, p246
Presents a letter to the editor focusing on guidelines for advanced-practice hospital rotations for pharmacy students from four pharmacy colleges in Ohio.
- Racial and Ethnic Disparities in Health Care. Cohen, Kenneth L. // Annals of Internal Medicine;1/18/2005, Vol. 142 Issue 2, p153
Presents a letter to the editor about admissions in medical school.
- A (bittersweet?) taste of â€œAmerican pieâ€: foreign medical school graduates in the US postgraduate medical work force. Kuczkowski, Krzysztof M. // Archives of Gynecology & Obstetrics;Dec2005, Vol. 273 Issue 2, p131
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "A (Bittersweet?) Taste of â€œAmerican Pieâ€: Foreign Medical School Graduates in the U.S. Postgraduate Medical Work Force."
- Not quite No. 1. Bellidni, Pierre // Modern Healthcare;9/1/2008, Vol. 38 Issue 35, p40
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "By the Numbers" in the August 18, 2008 issue of the journal.
- Following the "Herb.". Mank III, Gerald W. // Texas Heart Institute Journal;2009, Vol. 36 Issue 2, p186
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Elephant Medicine Revisited," by Herbert L. Fred in the February 2009 issue.
- Doctoring Profits. Tien, Yife // Forbes Asia;11/24/2008, Vol. 4 Issue 20, p8
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "An Uncommon Practice" published in the September 29, 2008 issue.
- London medical schools. Zellick, Graham // Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine;Oct2001, Vol. 94 Issue 10, p551
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "The Flowering of London Pride: Finding a Name for It," in the July 2001 issue.