Competing interests of authors
- Attribution of Authors' Contributions. Winkelstein Jr., Warren // American Journal of Public Health;May98, Vol. 88 Issue 5, p830
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Authors and Authorship--Reform or Abolition?," by M. Susser in a 1997 issue.
- CITED-AUTHOR COPIES. Erickson, John // BioScience;Jul1976, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p425
A letter to the editor is presented related to the custom of sending a reprint to each person listed in the cited literature in the July 1, 1976 issue.
- letters. Mandelker, Carolyn B. // Westchester County Business Journal;8/20/2007, Vol. 46 Issue 34, p4
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Publisher, author square off over distribution dispute," published on August 13, 2007 issue.
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. Emery, Jane // Virginia Woolf Miscellany;Fall2001, Issue 58, p1
Presents a letter to the editor related to regards given to Quentin Bell, an author, who died on March 25, 1997.
- Letter emphasizes thank you. Miller, Gerald // Spectra;Mar1990, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p5
Presents a letter to the editor in response to an article in a previous issue of "Communication Education" which listed the most frequently published authors in the filed of communication.
- What to do with a troublesome writer. Partsch, Frank // Masthead;Summer2001, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p11
Presents an article on harassment of letter writers to periodical. Description of how the harasser attack letter writers; Action taken by an editor to stop the harasser.
- CORRESPONDENCE. Dunn, Rhoda Hero; William MacLennon, J.; Nails Hardman, J. // New Republic;3/24/20, Vol. 22 Issue 277, p120
Presents a letter to the editor about authors.
- Payment for medical authors. Schilling, Richard // Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine;May1979, Vol. 72 Issue 5, p392
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article about payment of medical authors in the January 1979 issue.
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. Bales, Bryce; Maycen, Mary Ann // Free Press (Buda, TX);4/9/2008, Vol. 105 Issue 1, p4A
A response to a letter to the editor is presented about the use of abbreviated explanations because of the word limits of the author.
- Your voice. Wickham, Jo // inCite;Jan-Feb2005, Vol. 26 Issue 1/2, p5
Presents a letter to the editor about child authors/illustrators.