Fathers in focus
- Students' Part-Time Work Provides Positive Results. Lauritsen, Tom // Education Week;4/27/1983, Vol. 2 Issue 31, p20
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Students' Part-Time Work Troubles School Officials," in the March 16, 1983 issue.
- Letter: Part-timers have to do the full-time add-ons. Newton, Paula // GP: General Practitioner;8/5/2005, p21
Presents a letter to the editor about general practitioners who work part time.
- Letter: Part-time options ease the recruitment crisis. Cox, Dennis // GP: General Practitioner;8/5/2005, p22
Presents a letter to the editor about part-time employment options for general practitioners.
- Part-time options. Priest, Sue // Community Care;11/25/2004, Issue 1550, p22
Presents a letter to the editor about the need to offer real jobs to part-time workers in the public sector who want to spend time with their children.
- Time warp. Kent, Lyn // Financial Management;Sep2004, p13
Presents a letter to the editor concerning part-time employment for accountants.
- Government resists paternity leave and rights for part-timers. // Accountancy;Nov85, Vol. 96 Issue 1107, p27
Reports that the British government is resisting proposals made by the draft directives issued by the European Commission concerning paternity leave and rights for part-timers.
- Part-timers losing out. Fabre, Clarissa; Cornish, Fiona // Pulse;7/6/2011, Vol. 71 Issue 24, p15
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the concern of the Medical Women's Federation regarding the new guideline for part-time general practitioner (GP) trainees in Great Britain in 2011.
- NUMs inflexible over part-time work. Nicmais, Vivien // Lamp;2009, Vol. 66 Issue 9, p6
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about nursing unit managers who are inflexible when it comes to an employee seeking part-time work.
- Downside of Flextime. Loftspring, Sharon // Working Mother;Dec2005, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p19
Presents a letter to the editor about the different faces of part-time or flextime jobs in reaction to the article "Three Faces of Flex" published in the October issue of "Working Mother."