LETTER TO EDITOR
- To realize more fuel-efficient trailers, technology envelope must be pushed. Sommerstorfer, Henry // Trailer / Body Builders;Feb2009, Vol. 50 Issue 4, p5
A letter to the editor is presented about how innovations can help boost the trailer industry's sales and performance.
- H-Bombs on Our Highways. Copeland-Cannata, Nancy // Progressive;Jan85, Vol. 49 Issue 1, p6
Promises to continually watch for trailer fleets carrying radioactive wastes and to contact corresponding officials in Kansas in the event of spotting any one of them.
- We are not amused. // Truck & Driver;Feb2011, p16
The article presents a letter to the editor about the significance and content of the television program "Eddie Stobart: Trucks & Trailers."
- Letters. Phillips, Mark; Maloney, Thomas; Wyatt, Brian; Nicholson, Sid; Boyes, D S; Newton, Paul; Chris, Marius; Williams, Keith; Walker, Keith // Truck & Driver;Apr2011, p49
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles published in previous issues including "Greatest British Haulier," and "Crash Test," in the February 2011 issue, and "Truckfest Original," in the September 2010 issue.
- Letters. Watson, Rob; Lever, Peter; Runciman, Colin; Shaw, K.; Gough, M. G. // Truck & Driver;Oct2011, p36
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in the August 2011 issue including the British television program "Eddie Stobart: Trucks & Trailers," a photograph from Jim Dalziel on a Czech Tatra 6x6 truck from the late 1990s or early 2000s, and Ashley Coghill's article on...
- LETTERS. Payne, Ian; Littler, Keith; Barrie, Brian; Muldoon, Gerald; Smith, A. // Commercial Motor;9/1/2011, Vol. 216 Issue 5448, p20
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Longer trailers under the microscope" in the August 2011 issue, "Do it with the lights on" in the August 18, 2011 issue, and regarding electric trucks.
- LETTERS YOU TELL US. Duckworth, James // Commercial Motor;2/11/2010, Vol. 212 Issue 5368, p20
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including one discussing the changes made by the Great Britain's Vehicle & Operator Services Agency in relation to it's staff's mode of working and another in response to an article "The devil is in the...
- Letters. Jordan, Richard; Edwards, Mike; Hunt, John; Bruce, Richard // Commercial Motor;2/2/2006, Vol. 203 Issue 5163, p28
Several letters to the editor in response to articles in previous issues including "Train of Thought," in the January 12, 2006 issue, overtaking bans and speed limits in the December 22, 2006 issue and an announcement about a lost trailer in the January 19, 2006 issue are presented.
- Trailers & bodies. // Fleet Equipment;Feb98, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p88
Presents a selection of trailers and bodies for trucks. Rogers Brothers' Ultima Trailers; Fontainer Trailer Co.'s composite telescopic platform trailer, model LTP-4; Jerr-Dan Corp.'s HDL 1100/530 composite body wrecker.