Confrontational Approach Has No Role in Addressing Physician Addiction
- Substance abuse needs attention. Casemore, Bradley // Modern Healthcare;6/11/2007, Vol. 37 Issue 24, p21
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "One lesson From Virginia Tech," which appeared in the May 28, 2007 issue.
- The relationship between substance use and scores on the Mini Markers Five Factors Personality scale in college and high school students. Chambliss, Catherine; Austin, Megan; Brosh, Joanne; Iannella, Gina; Outten, Rebecca; Rowles, Margaret // Journal of Alcohol & Drug Education;Mar2005, Vol. 49 Issue 1, p21
Presents a letter to the editor about the relationship between substance abuse and scores on the Mini Markers Five Factors Personality scale.
- An Illustrative Picture of Irish Youth Substance Use. Van Hout, Marie Claire // Journal of Alcohol & Drug Education;Apr2009, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p7
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article on the state of Irish youth substance use.
- Twin Girls with Neurocutaneous Symptoms Caused by Mothball Intoxication. Feuillet, Lionel; Mallet, Stéphanie; Spadari, Michel // New England Journal of Medicine;7/27/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 4, p423
A letter to the editor about twin girls with neurocutaneous symptoms caused by mothball intoxication is presented.
- Drug Abuse among Young Adults in Calcutta, India. Mookherjee, Harsha N.; Chowdhury, Sudip K. // Journal of Alcohol & Drug Education;Sep2005, Vol. 49 Issue 3, p19
Presents a letter to the editor about the incidence of drug and alcohol abuse in India in 2005.
- Letter to the Editor. Gladden, Daniel E. // Trammel Trace Tribune (Tatum, TX);6/15/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 24, p7
A letter to the editor is presented regarding substance abuse by Daniel E. Gladden in the June 15, 2006 issue.
- Letter response. Willott, Stephen // British Journal of General Practice;Apr2006, Vol. 56 Issue 525, p301
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Prescribing to Substance Misusers," by David Church in a 2005 issue.
- FIRST BRITISH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON ALCOHOLISM AND DRUG DEPENDENCE. Kenyon, W. H. // British Journal of Psychiatry;Feb71, Vol. 118 Issue 543, p226
A letter to the editor in relation to the British international conference on alcoholism and drug dependence is presented.
- Principles of MMT. George, Sanju; Magdum, Shantala // Substance Abuse: Research & Treatment;2009, Issue 3, p79
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Substance Abuse: Research and Treatment" in the previous issue.
- Staff not ignorant. Cheshire, Rebecca // Community Care;6/8/2006, Issue 1626, p24
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Children's services staff ignorant on substance misuse."