Environmental Cues and Relapse: An Old Idea That Is New for Reentry of Recovering Anesthesia Care Professionals
- A celebration of women in anaesthesia 1894-1994. Sanger, Cyril // Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine;Mar1996, Vol. 89 Issue 3, p177
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article in the September 1995 issue about women in anesthesiology.
- Response to Abraham S. Horn, D.O., F.A.C.O.I. Wilcox, C. Mel // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Mar2005, Vol. 100 Issue 3, p728
Presents a letter to the editor about the administration of propofol by anesthesiologists in their practice.
- Anaesthetist's opinions on simulator-based training in continuing education. Zausig, Y. A.; Künzig, H.; Roth, G.; Graf, B. M. // BJA: The British Journal of Anaesthesia;Nov2009, Vol. 103 Issue 5, p774
A letter to the editor is presented about simulator-based training for anesthetists' continuing education.
- Anesthetic challenges during perioperative management of patient undergoing repair of basal encephalocele with cleft palate. Chowdhury, Tumul; Pal Singh, Gyaninder; Jee Bharti, Sachidanand; Prabhakar, Hemanshu // Saudi Journal of Anaesthesia;Jul2012, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p305
A letter to the editor is presented regarding the challenges encountered by anaesthesiologists during preoperative treatment of patients undergoing repair of basal encephalocele with cleft palate.
- Anaesthetists' interest. Power, Joe // New Scientist;12/1/2007, Vol. 196 Issue 2632, p25
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about anaesthetists.
- First issue of Obstetric Medicine. Dennis, Alicia // Obstetric Medicine (1753-495X);Mar2009, Vol. 2 Issue 1, p44
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article regarding the clinical practice in obstetric medicine which excludes the importance of anaesthetists in the 2009 issue.
- Reply to: First issue of Obstetric Medicine. Nelson-Piercy, Catherine; Lowe, Sandra; Rosene-Montella, Karen // Obstetric Medicine (1753-495X);Mar2009, Vol. 2 Issue 1, p44
A response by Catherine Nelson-Piercy, Sandra Lowe, and Karen Rosene-Montella to a letter to the editor regarding the role of anaesthetists for pregnant women care in the 2009 issue is presented.
- REMEMBER ANAESTHETIC MEMBERS. Gage, Brendan // Kai Tiaki Nursing New Zealand;Dec/Jan2005, Vol. 10 Issue 11, p5
Presents a letter to the editor regarding concerns of the anesthetic technicians for pay increases.
- Substance abuse and anesthesiology training. Matsumura, Jerry S.; Matsumura, J S // JAMA: Journal of the American Medical Association;12/5/90, Vol. 264 Issue 21, p2741
Presents a letter to the editor about the treatment for addicted anesthesiologists.
- Substance Abuse and Anesthesiology Training. Middaugh, Robert E.; Menk, Emil J. // JAMA: Journal of the American Medical Association;12/5/90, Vol. 264 Issue 21, p2741
Presents a letter to the editor about the treatment programs for addicted anesthesiologists.