Smoking status and planned hospital births
- Pennsylvania's Birth Rates after Medicaid Abortion Restrictions. Kahn, Emily M. // American Journal of Public Health;Jun93, Vol. 83 Issue 6, p911
The article presents a letter to the editor about the birth rate in Pennsylvania after the Medicaid abortion restrictions.
- CORRESPONDENCE. // British Medical Journal;4/10/1976, Vol. 1 Issue 6014, p896
Offers a selection of letters from readers on topics that have appeared in previous issues. Induction of labor; Childbirth management; Iron deficiency and restless legs.
- Technology Assessment and Accountable Health Services for Women. Muller, Charlotte; Fahs, Marianne C. // American Journal of Public Health;Dec1999, Vol. 89 Issue 12, p1782
A letter to the editor about how cultural supports for childbirth were undermined in Rockefeller Foundation's program in Mexico is presented.
- Births, gestation and birthweights in South Tees 1990â€“1996. Hall, David M. B.; Rigby, Alan S.; Bowns, Ian R.; Williams, T. Sim; Crofts, Debbie // Journal of Public Health Medicine;Sep2001, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p253
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Births, gestation and birthweights in South Tees 1990-1996," by M. Aszkenasy, M. Hutchison and S. Births, which appeared in the 22nd volume of the "Journal of Public Health Medicine."
- HOME v HOSPITAL BIRTH. Daviss, Betty-Anne; Johnson, Kenneth C. // BMJ: British Medical Journal (Overseas & Retired Doctors Edition;9/4/2010, Vol. 341 Issue 7771, p473
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Throwing the Baby Back Into the Bathwater," by T. Delamothe in the August 11, 2010 issue.
- Healthy as muck. Thomas, Martin // New Scientist;5/7/2005, Vol. 186 Issue 2498, p28
Presents a letter to the editor about childbirth.
- Saintly helpers at hand in Renaissance hospital art. Dolara, Piero // Nature;1/19/2006, Vol. 439 Issue 7074, p266
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "A Vision of Birth," by Martin Kemp in the 2005 issue of "Nature."
- Home deliveries. Leake, Tony // British Journal of General Practice;Jun2008, Vol. 58 Issue 551, p437
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "An Estimation of Intrapartum-Related Perinatal Mortality Rates for Booked Home Births in England and Wales Between 1994 and 2003," by R. Mori et al. that was published in a previous issue.
- Include midwives. Tyndall, Marie // New Internationalist;Dec2009, Issue 428, p3
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Mothers Who Did" in issue #420 of the journal.
- Perinatal mortality rates by birth weight. GARRATT, F. N.; JONES, E. A. // British Medical Journal;12/31/1977, p1671
A letter to the editor is presented in response to articles on the number of small live births and total births in England and Wales since 1962 by Ronald R. Gordon in the November 5, 1977 issue and the trend in Cardiff, Wales by R. Newcombe and I. Chalmers in the October 8 issue.