- GENUINE PENITANCE. Odell, D. W. // Commonweal;11/23/2007, Vol. 134 Issue 20, p35
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "It's More than Money," by Thomas P. Doyle in the September 28, 2007 issue.
- On Killing Abortionists. Womack, F. Michael // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Mar1995, Issue 51, p4
Presents a letter to the editor about repentance and faith.
- LETTERS. // Touchstone: A Journal of Mere Christianity;Jul/Aug2010, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p8
Several letters to the editor and a reply are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Creation's Worship," by Peter Leithart in the May to June 2010 issue, and "There Is Forgiveness," by Leon J. Poodles in the March to April 2010 issue.
- CORRESPONDENCE. Connery, M. P.; Halliwell, W. J.; Ryan, William G.; Marr, C. H.; Morgan, Henry V.; O'Reilly, A. // America;2/22/1941, Vol. 64 Issue 20, p549
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including a Protestant Index in the January 25, 1941 issue and the "Who's Who" in the February 1, 1941 issue.
- Letters to the Editor. Reilly, James A.; Gray, Kathryn; Schreier, Mary Kay; Kletzly, Mike; Self, Lee // Catholic Answer;Jan/Feb2009, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p36
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues, including "Why Did Judas Betray Jesus?" in the March/April 2008 issue, "Why Wear a Scapular?," in the July/August 2008 issue, and "How Do We Show Repentance," in the September/October 2008 issue.
- Letters. Mboob, Sait; Kwakye, D. C.; Nyabadza, Caston; Rashidi-Mulumba, Annie; Sherwood, Marika; Daka, Phillip J.; Opio, Nandi // New African;Oct2009, Issue 488, p4
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including on the visit of U.S. President Barack Obama to Ghana, "When one Sinner Repents" in the September 2009 issue, "Obama--Do Something Before You Go" in the August/September 2009 issue.
- Postponement and repentance. Kavanaugh, John F. // America;11/20/1993, Vol. 169 Issue 16, p31
Reflects on Catholics' unwillingness to confess their sins. Denial and postponement; Repression of the truth; Advent as a call for repentance; Necessity for admission and reform.
- After tasting failure. Jodock, Darell // Christian Century;3/8/95, Vol. 112 Issue 8, p265
Focuses on three texts in the Bible which invites people towards repentance. Isiah 55:1-9; 1 Corinthians 10:1-13; Luke 13:1-9.
- Year of the apology, part II. // Newsweek (Pacific Edition);01/19/98 (Pacific Edition), Vol. 131 Issue 3, p4
Lists people who have shown some degree for repentance for certain actions. Mohammad Khatami; Pope John Paul II; F.W. de Klerk; Tony Blair; Bill Clinton.