- Poor experiences at Birmingham. // Community Care;10/18/2007, Issue 1695, p12
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article on the high vacancy rate in the Birmingham Council in England in the October 11, 2007 issue.
- DIP INTO A WIDER TALENT POOL. Pappenheim, Karin // People Management;9/20/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 19, p8
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Degrees of Separation," in the September 6, 2007 issue.
- Letters: Poor planning cause of too few SHO positions. Safranek, Margaret // GP: General Practitioner;11/4/2005, p23
Presents a letter to the editor about the fact that there is hardly any likelihood of expansion in medical posts in the near future in Great Britain.
- The BCS got me a job! Sinha, Ashish // ITNOW;Jul2005, Vol. 47 Issue 4, p30
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the "Career Insight" article by Jason Dias-Patel in the March 2005 issue.
- The war for talent isn't over just yet. Forrest, Tom // Personnel Today;1/27/2009, p12
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "War for Talent Is Over As Finance Sector Vacancies Slump by 65%," in the January 14, 2009 issue.
- BIOLOGY JOB MARKET. Fratz, Gordon R. // BioScience;Dec1976, Vol. 26 Issue 12, p733
A letter to the editor is presented regarding suitable employment opportunities for biologists.
- Advertisements encourage nurses to go overseas. Wood, Joanne // Kai Tiaki Nursing New Zealand;Aug2004, Vol. 10 Issue 7, p3
Presents a letter to the editor of "Kai Tiaki Nursing New Zealand," agreeing with reader Angela Joblin that the magazine should not advertise overseas positions.
- We need more male GPs to solve jobs crisis. Orchard, John // Pulse;1/25/2012, Vol. 72 Issue 3, p21
A letter to the editor in response to the article "GP vacancy rate doubles in a year" is presented.
- Tap grad potential. Hammond, Richard // Marketing Week;9/9/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 37, p12
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article on job opportunities for new graduates that appeared in the August 26, 2010 issue.