- Latitude, Digit Ratios, and Allenâ€™s and Bergmannâ€™s Rules: A Comment on Loehlin, McFadden, Medland, and Martin (2006). Hurd, Peter L.; van rs, Sari M. // Archives of Sexual Behavior;Apr2007, Vol. 36 Issue 2, p139
A letter to the editor is presented commenting on the article "Population differences in finger-length ratios: Ethnicity or latitude?" by J.C. Loehlin and colleagues, featured in a 2006 issue of the "Archives of Sexual Behavior."
- Height and 2D:4D Within and Between Ethnic Groups: Reply to Hurd and van Anders (2007). Loehlin, John C.; McFadden, Dennis; Medland, Sarah E.; Martin, Nicholas G. // Archives of Sexual Behavior;Apr2007, Vol. 36 Issue 2, p143
A letter to the editor is presented commenting on the article "Latitude, digit ratios, and Allen's and Bergmann's rules: A comment on Loehlin, McFadden, Medland, and Martin," featured in a 2006 issue of the "Archives of Sexual Behavior."
- Growth monitoring. Hall, D.; Cole, T.; Elliman, D.; Gibson, P.; Logan, S.; Wales, J. // Archives of Disease in Childhood;Aug2008, Vol. 93 Issue 8, p717
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the articles about the growth monitoring as a community-wide screening tool in the March 2008 and April 2008 issues.
- Reply from the Authors. Depner, Tom; Daugirdas, John; Greene, Tom // Kidney International;Sep2004, Vol. 66 Issue 3, p1292
Presents a response to a letter to the editor about the suspected gender effect reflecting the difference in body size previously published in "Kidney International."
- FRAME ME. Pelham, Janae // Prevention;Mar91, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p28
Presents a letter to the editor about measuring weight and frame size.
- FRAME ME. // Prevention;Mar91, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p28
Presents the editor's response about how to measure your body frame size correctly.
- Daily variability in waist circumference. Pellowe, E.; Salako, K.; Snelling, S.; Urdaibay, C.; Weston, C. // Heart;Apr2010, Vol. 96 Issue 7, p550
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article about waist circumference as a procurator measure of central fat distribution.
- Fisher cats not as scary as some people say. Williams, Ken // Eastern Door;11/18/2011, Vol. 20 Issue 45, p3
A letter to the editor is presented regarding the weight and size of the fisher which was a little smaller than a Shit Tzu.
- More fuel in the obesity paradox debate. Anyfanti, P; Doumas, M; Gavriilaki, E; Triantafyllou, A; Nikolaidou, B // International Journal of Obesity;Feb2013, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p320
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Arterial stiffness, central blood pressure and body size in health and disease," by O. O. Kolade and colleagues, in the 2012 issue.