The Australian Model
- Medical wait lists. O'Neill, Blair J.; Simpson, Chris S. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;5/23/2006, Vol. 174 Issue 11, p1598
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the editorial "Medicare: Ready for a Perfect Storm of Reform?," in a 2006 issue of the "Canadian Medical Association Journal."
- Government Causes Health Care Rationing. Campaigne, Kate // njbiz;1/28/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p9
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Physicians Consider Dropping Medicare Patients" in the January 21, 2008 issue.
- Recognition revision. Tomasko, Mike // Modern Healthcare;2/16/2004, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p23
Presents a letter to the editor about the role played by James Cooper, the chief executive officer of Medcenter One Health Systems in North Dakota, on Medicare wage-index reclassification.
- Personal attack? Tschider, Richard // Modern Healthcare;2/16/2004, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p23
Presents a letter to the editor about Medicare reimbursement in the U.S.
- Medicare for all. Kane, Joe // Modern Healthcare;2/18/2008, Vol. 38 Issue 7, p27
A letter to the editor about Medicare coverage for all U.S. citizens is presented.
- â€¦ our senators failed us â€¦. Williams, Josie // Modern Healthcare;7/7/2008, Vol. 38 Issue 27, p24
A letter to the editor is presented commenting on the U.S. Senate's failure to forestall the 10.6% cut in physicians' Medicare payments.
- Medicare for all. Bernard, Jack // Modern Healthcare;1/12/2009, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p25
A letter to the editor is presented about the need to expand Medicare in response to the worsening healthcare access crisis.
- Patients have power to make voices heard among legislators. Schorr, Ian M. // Ophthalmology Times;1/1/2007, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p6
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Drastic Medicare cuts could hurt patient care" in the December 1, 2006 issue.
- LETTERS. Walters, Mimi; Cihak, Robert J.; Glueck, Michael Arnold // Orange County Business Journal;2/27/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 9, p79
Two letters to the editor are presented in response to the plan of California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger to revive transportation projects and the plan of the Bush administration to cut Medicare spending.
- Medicare Part D program warrants further scrutiny. Fairbrook, David L. // Geriatrics;Dec2005, Vol. 60 Issue 12, p9
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about the Medicare Part D program, by Mark B. McClellan published in the October 2005 issue.