Market on the move
- Graduate time bomb. Levett, Paul // People Management;9/10/2009, Vol. 15 Issue 19, p16
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "BT to close graduate recruitment scheme," in the August 24, 2009 issue.
- Older creatives still have a lot to offer. Cainer, Jenny // Event;Feb2005, p15
Presents a letter to the editor about ageist recruitment.
- E-recruitment is not just about saving money. Phillips, Chris // Personnel Today;6/23/2009, p12
A letter to the editor in response to the article "In-House Online Hiring Freezing Out Agencies," published in the June 9, 2009 issue of the journal, is presented.
- Staffing is issue of quality not quantity. Behan, Lee // Event;Mar2004, p14
Presents a letter to the editor in response to an article about staffing published in the January 2004 issue of "Event."
- UNFINISHED BUSINESS FOR HR. Silver, Hilda M. // People Management;6/2/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 11, p6
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Perfect Partners," published in the periodical "People Management."
- Why Use 'Qualifiers' for Minority-Teachers Posts? Loehr, Peter // Education Week;5/27/1987, Vol. 6 Issue 35, p21
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "An Aggressive Approach to Teacher Recruitment," by Peter Loehr in the May 13, 1987.
- LETTER. Biller, Stephen H. // Tennessee Bar Journal;May2007, Vol. 43 Issue 5, p5
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Going Global? The risks and benefits of staying competitive by hiring foreign professionals," by Dan E White in the April 2007 issue.
- Not Cleverness. Barker, H. Granville // New Republic;11/13/15, Vol. 5 Issue 54, p46
Presents a letter to the editor referencing the article, 'Recruiting in Trafalgar Square,' published in a previous issue in 1915.
- THAT IMPERSONAL TOUCH. Smith, Fergus // People Management;11/25/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 23, p27
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Hire Education" in the September 2004 issue.